sipi

Sep 24, 2017
I would try a replay from a save just before you have supper with the reverend and his wife. Was this a scratch playthrough or were you continuing a save from an older version? If a save before the dinner doesn't solve it you could play a fresh game, and it should be expected to work as the testers advertised. I played a fresh game and no issues. I continued a game from .12 and had no problem there either. I wouldn't be expecting the play testers to account for edge cases like a save from .1 or .5 though.
i start new game but stuck is here dan :((

armslev

May 17, 2018
somebody tell me how to open a scene on the 19th day -
Rebeca and Nia
If you decline Rebeca's and Nia's offer you'll end your relationship with both. If you check in on Mrs. Smith for the second time the option to relax a little will be unavailable.
Day 15th when you meet Nia for the first time ask her to show you around.
Day 16th during the tour with Nia you'll meet Rebeca. Say Yes when she invites you to her studio. When you meet her again accept her invite to become her male model. (Different Scenes will play later if you follow her when she takes a break and if you say you like water-sports). After the sex scene with Rebecca say Yes when she asks if you want to meet again.
Day 17th when you visit the Yoga studio partnering with Nia and telling her your interested in her will result in a threesome with Rachel and Nia, if you partner with Rachel then you'll only have a scene with Rachel alone. Accept the invitation to dinner and enjoy the three scenes (Rebecca alone, Rachel+Nia or Rachel alone, Nia alone).
Continue playing and you should open the scene on day 19th.
Tried and nothing happens. They just come to say goodbye, that's all. No choice, you do not receive (accept or refuse). I don't know what to do anymore?

gannicus8585

Sep 20, 2018
In android version there are some crash dumps(An exception has occured). You can only skip this by clicking ignore button but also you are missing the scenes. Are there any solution for this? That's so annoying.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tried and nothing happens. They just come to say goodbye, that's all. No choice, you do not receive (accept or refuse). I don't know what to do anymore?
dl fresh copy, delete gamefolder, delete saves under appdata\roaming\renpy\*game folder* and unpack fresh copy and start a new game.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
i start new game but stuck is here dan :((
I have a save you could try. I'll put up the Bella romance path save and see if I can find the dom path. The romance path save will be having had sex with all available characters, so you are going to get Ana Alina and Riley bugging you as well

sipi

Sep 24, 2017
I have a save you could try. I'll put up the Bella romance path save and see if I can find the dom path. The romance path save will be having had sex with all available characters, so you are going to get Ana Alina and Riley bugging you as well
thx mate you rock

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Sup. Is there a dominant path with Liza, like with another sister? Or only vanilla one?
Only a vanilla one, but who knows what to come in the future. I mean Liza is so innocent, it's like she doesn't even know the word sex ;)

armslev

May 17, 2018
somebody tell me how to open a scene on the 19th day -
Rebeca and Nia
If you decline Rebeca's and Nia's offer you'll end your relationship with both. If you check in on Mrs. Smith for the second time the option to relax a little will be unavailable.
Day 15th when you meet Nia for the first time ask her to show you around.
Day 16th during the tour with Nia you'll meet Rebeca. Say Yes when she invites you to her studio. When you meet her again accept her invite to become her male model. (Different Scenes will play later if you follow her when she takes a break and if you say you like water-sports). After the sex scene with Rebecca say Yes when she asks if you want to meet again.
Day 17th when you visit the Yoga studio partnering with Nia and telling her your interested in her will result in a threesome with Rachel and Nia, if you partner with Rachel then you'll only have a scene with Rachel alone. Accept the invitation to dinner and enjoy the three scenes (Rebecca alone, Rachel+Nia or Rachel alone, Nia alone).
Continue playing and you should open the scene on day 19th.
dl fresh copy, delete gamefolder, delete saves under appdata\roaming\renpy\*game folder* and unpack fresh copy and start a new game.
Not helped all also no choice, they come to say goodbye and all. What to do don't even know???????????

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
is there a way to turn the tables on the mom? Asking becuase I wan to to know weather to avoid Her altogether or not. I don't like Femdom and only enjoy those girls if I can break and dominate them.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
is there a way to turn the tables on the mom? Asking becuase I wan to to know weather to avoid Her altogether or not. I don't like Femdom and only enjoy those girls if I can break and dominate them.
She actually really takes it easy on you. It is essentially being polite to her and fulfilling a few requests while you watch her dominate her receptionist who you then get to rough fuck.
But if you want to skip discreet altogether you can start a romance path with mom on the island getaway by helping her to the side of the stream to nap, waiting till she wakes up and then kissing her. Or you can do both. I'm interested in seeing how these paths merge.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I am freaky enough to want to go all the way with the Mom. She looks pretty good for a MILF!

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes