Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah DoD was one of the first ones I clued to as well. Who would have thought that this current boom in taboo VNs would have issued forth from Game of Thrones like that. I guess where there is money, content follows.
I never watched a single episode of GoT myself, think I once tried, switched channels after like 5 minutes, haha :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I like that you don't rush the story of the family and that you provide sexual stuff through side characters :)

Well after they all marry each other, they might want to get pregnant, so then we have a "after-marriage"-gameplay, where all the sisters and maybe even the mother can get pregnant. That way we can get more into the whole pregnancy fetish stuff and of course can enjoy the harem a married-harem :biggrin: The only thing I ask myself is, what will happen, if you don't have relationships with all of them?:(
I go for them all, it was kind of a dilemma, if you only go for one or two sisters, the one(s) remaining could be like "What's so special about her, why don't you want me?", but there's also the issue that if you go for them all and they find out about each other, they be like "What's wrong with me, am I not enough for you?!", but at the end of the day, if you're gonna bang the females of your family, best bang them all and create that harem :p

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I go for them all, it was kind of a dilemma, if you only go for one or two sisters, the one(s) remaining could be like "What's so special about her, why don't you want me?", but there's also the issue that if you go for them all and they find out about each other, they be like "What's wrong with me, am I not enough for you?!", but at the end of the day, if you're gonna bang the females of your family, best bang them all and create that harem :p
I always try to go for every female in every game, even when it ends bad at some point. I mean that's how I played Witcher 3 as well :coldsweat: Harem is the best choice for life!

Or perhaps the girls stop taking those pills because they're all so in love with you and they want a baby with ya :p
That's what I wrote :closedtongue: After marriage, of course they want to have babies :biggrin:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Thanks all! I was away for a few days, so I couldn't check here and on Patreon. Glad the update landed all right, though there are always issues... :frown:

It's a variable I introduced after releasing v0.12. So it might be a rollback issues with your save. You could set the variable manually via the console (Shift+O): day23_m_opera=True (or False, depending on whether you visited the opera).
Yes, it was a save from v0.12. i wanted to replay for the best relationship with Mrs. Smith. I managed to overcome it by playing trough in v0.12 and then load the new save (past that scene) in v0.13, but for the ones who will try to replay the whole game should be an issue. And sorry for saying that, but the suggested variable setting doesn't worked :(

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
I never watched a single episode of GoT myself, think I once tried, switched channels after like 5 minutes, haha :p
You should try to soldier through the first half of the first season, it picks up from there. I read the first book something like 20 years ago, and was hooked. I also read Wildcards, a series Martin edited and wrote for. He's a talented guy, it's too bad that since he got rich he decided that deadlines are for the peasants.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I'm eager to see Mom Romance Path, after all that MC Mom the most important women for him.:heartcoveredeyes:
Can't help myself I'm a romantic guy, who like romantic stuff: Chainsaw, shotgun, Tank and my Little Poney

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
60 games and not a single episode of GoT? Shame, shame, shame... :closedeyesmile:
Well after they all marry each other, they might want to get pregnant, so then we have a "after-marriage"-gameplay, where all the sisters and maybe even the mother can get pregnant. That way we can get more into the whole pregnancy fetish stuff and of course can enjoy the harem a married-harem :biggrin: The only thing I ask myself is, what will happen, if you don't have relationships with all of them?:(
I'm in for an harem ending with consequences. The problem with @Eerie Entity is that he/she will brings all the females from the other 60 games.... There isn't enough space, not even buying the entire island. Where will all those poor kids be placed? In the dungeons? :rolleyes:
I mean that's how I played Witcher 3 as well :coldsweat: Harem is the best choice for life!
Well, it's not that things go well if you choose them both... :coldsweat:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I'm in for an harem ending with consequences. The problem with @Eerie Entity is that he/she will brings all the females from the other 60 games.... There isn't enough space, not even buying the entire island. Where will all those poor kids be placed? In the dungeons? :rolleyes:
Well of course we only keep female kids on the island. :rolleyes: That way the room will last a little longer. And maybe there are some more islands around or we just buy a whole country for the harem x'D

Well, it's not that things go well if you choose them both... :coldsweat:
I know! So sad! Imagine this scene actually happening, that way you wouldn't need to decide between the two :coldsweat:

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Well of course we only keep female kids on the island. :rolleyes: That way the room will last a little longer. And maybe there are some more islands around or we just buy a whole country for the harem x'D
Females? What happens to male kids? No, no, wait, I don't want to know :coldsweat:
I know! So sad! Imagine this scene actually happening, that way you wouldn't need to decide between the two :coldsweat:
What a waste, after the poor whitewolf has given himself so much to do, an epic threesome would have been the right reward (with Zoltan taking notes in the meantime) XD

Oh, and regarding this game I DON'T WANT the mother of the blackmailer in my island! o_O

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
Females? What happens to male kids? No, no, wait, I don't want to know :coldsweat:

What a waste, after the poor whitewolf has given himself so much to do, an epic threesome would have been the right reward (with Zoltan taking notes in the meantime) XD

Oh, and regarding this game I DON'T WANT the mother of the blackmailer in my island! o_O
Pfff... Please. Anyone who has seen Game of Thrones knows what happens to the male children.

Oh I searched the room instead of banging his mom. The idea made me feel scummy. You can't boff the lady that is just trying to do the right thing for her admittedly horrible son.

May 8, 2018
@Perverteer Came across your game by accident, checked screenshots and decided to try. Daaamn, one hell of the game. Keep up with good work. Only thing which it lacks are animations, but I believe that you have reason for that. Anyway, thx for this game.
P.S.: If it is possible, reconsider to add option for switching from dominating to romance path in girls stat screen. Something similar have done MrDots in his DMD game where you can switch relationships with girls on or off. That would be really helpfull. Or at least with some choices in game.

Reactions: Perverteer

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I liked your post above not for the question, but because the quote in your sig is killer. Do you have an attribution for that?
A quick google search found it for me.

I think it's just the way her bodice and petticoats are working together. I do want to see that though. He mentioned something about that track happening towards the end, and someone mentioned there is now a variable that tracks how many times you have come inside each girl (Or different variables for each girl probably.)
He's got 1 variable for each event, so if you creampie a girl multiple times it could up the chances. Or he could go with creampie a girl anytime and she gets knocked up.

I, of course, creampied them all! Iris has some birthing hips too...yeah buddy!

View attachment 165644 Can any one uplod new save from v.12 as this one show erroe
The error you're seeing is a corrupt image file. If you continue to see it, you should re-download the game. A different save won't help.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
A quick google search found it for me.

He's got 1 variable for each event, so if you creampie a girl multiple times it could up the chances. Or he could go with creampie a girl anytime and she gets knocked up.

I, of course, creampied them all! Iris has some birthing hips too...yeah buddy!
Good info on the variables, thanks. I doubt that it will be any time you come in them, as Rachel explained pretty early on that Mom put all the daughters on birth control. It may be that those variables trigger paths opening later (Much like the yoga with Nia choice).
As to the quote, I see you are a "teach a man to fish" kind of guy.

Usershri

Sep 16, 2017
Just read back in the thread. Both the Bella dominant and love path are up.
I Have tried I have used both the the save on my android

Or it has issue with android format of the game I don't know anyone using android format please help!!

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes