f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Well, just checked it out. It's very weird. After you agree to help her you never get an option to go to the location. You can only jump to the evening. And what's even more weird, you can talk to Bella again and say that you followed MisterX although you never had that scene.
Thats the bug I wrote about on the previous page. Talking to her while she cries sets the wrong variable true (the one that decides if you followed mister X that day). So after talking to her and hearing about him blackmailing her, the game also believes you have already followed him. Set day07_b_expedition = False after talking to her.

U

User_215882

I think I like the non blackmail Bella as much as the corruption one. Damn near felt a little bad when I saw the crying scene.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pervert route: give money to sister in small batches.

friendly route: give all money sister needs immediately.

don't think many chooses last route.

can't start anything with mom since a) she's not at home or b) can be seen only during breakfast/dinner and c) at later point player needs to spend nightly visits to 2 sisters to advance their storyline so even if mom was at home can't visit in her room.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
pervert route: give money to sister in small batches.

friendly route: give all money sister needs immediately.

don't think many chooses last route.

can't start anything with mom since a) she's not at home or b) can be seen only during breakfast/dinner and c) at later point player needs to spend nightly visits to 2 sisters to advance their storyline so even if mom was at home can't visit in her room.
restarted from the beginning and picked the nice guy route

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
dunno if the dev hang out here but id like to know how much longer we have to deal with twathead(i dont remember his name) before liza finally dumps him(assuming you are not braindamaged and wants him around that is), the model is too damn badly made for him to be a part of the game for as long as he has already

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone know if content is missed at this point (0.40/0.41) by not switching on incest? It would seem that the builds haven't gotten that far yet.

Last edited:

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I think it mainly depends on if the forbidden part adds something for you. If not, then the answer is no, because it seems to be just wording differences:
Code:
    if game.is_special:
        p "Of course I'd like to meet my other sisters first."
    else:
        p "Of course I'd like to meet the other girls first."

Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016
My 1st post in awhile. Just got done going thru the 4.0 for the 1st time, and just wanted to say how much i enjoyed this and look forward to further updates. Loved the splash of color, now you just need to add a Pocahantas type for me so i can have me a Neapolitan ice cream mash-up.:evilsmile:

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
The game is not bad, but I'm sick of the clone characters everywhere.
+ "added credits" in the change log is nothing that blows my mind...

U

User_32285

I dislike doing double posts but thought I'd add a list of possible crimes that might be added to the get rid of Brody scene I described.
You can't edit your previous post and add make one post?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes