VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Sisterly Lust [v1.1.11] [Perverteer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Amariithynar

The writing is excellent, and the build-up is great, teasing but also allowing for the player to experience some sexual content with side-characters for those who need immediate gratification and not just the building of a relationship.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

xrayman2k4

Why am I only just discovering this now at 0.31? WoW! So much content, interesting story, and in understandable English! 5 stars just for that! :p Can't wait for the mom storyline to be extended, but I get the feeling Bella is next. And why not? Spoiled for choice with this budding harem :)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

tossler

Enjoyed 0.3 - Decent writing, modeling that doesn't look freakish, branching storylines, even a little mystery. The sexual pace is a bit too quick (for my taste) at this stage, but overall it's a good compromise between DMD-style torturous tease and the all-too-common "everybody immediately fuck" approach. This has a lot of promise.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

botc76

Updated review after the completed game.

I never felt compelled to come back to this review, because while I gave it after an early version, nothing had changed in quality later on (it got even better, but you can't rate more than 5 stars anyway).
    I do so now, because I want this to be a relevant review for the complete game.

Some early reviews write how this is just a kinetic novel where your choices either lead to bad endings or change nothing at all, nothing could be farther from the truth.
    In the end you have complete control over which people you have sex with and can go from a harem ending with 7 wives (the most I managed) and several lovers, to staying true to a single girl/woman.
    There are many girls with distinct looks and personalities, body types of all sorts and like I said choices do matter, especially with Bella where you have two completely different paths, plus variations thereof. The same is mostly true for the mother as well.

Another great point is that you can, if you want to, make almost every girl in the game pregnant with MCs kids.

And while the MC is at first not honest about all the relationships, he isn't a complete monster like some other MCs in similar games to be, where you get the feeling they don't have a singular honest bone in their body, being a completely different guy to every girl in the game.
    Again, you can be, up to a point, but you don't have to.

So, this is the updated part of this review, the original part below is also still true completely.

The second great game I found in the last few days that I had somehow missed before.

This one is a treasure. Some of the renders make mom and the eldest sister look a bit strange, but that seems to depend on the perspective mostly. Otherwise they are all good looking and at least not the same five models you see in EVERY other game (not that you haven't seen them in some of course).
    Also, there´s a hot Asian girl and a hot black girl, which sadly still is a rarity.

On top of that, the writing is good, the english is alright (which is such an enjoyment considering all those horribly translated russian games) and you can actually be a nice guy who slowly seduces his sisters and mom instead of being a complete dick or having them jump on you the first moment they see you. Highly Recommended.