mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
That's one of the aspects I love about this game. Instead of having something like Big Brother for instance, where the girls in the end don't even seem to care about the MC at all.

It makes sense for them to act possessive 'cause you have each character falling in love with the MC, so there should be some clash in the future and then a branch for you to choose one exclusive girl or the Harem. Or the branch could be even before you start dating them, but going on with their route to a certain point just to raise their trust points.

Because I imagine it would be easier to believe that Bella will accept your relationship with Rachel, for instance, if she doesn't hate your guts anymore.
Yeah, I guess I am kinda stuck on Bella in the harem piece. Rachel is young, so can bounce back or go with the flow; Liza hasn't committed yet, and seems to be more on a voyage of self discovery; Mom is a May-December thing. Bella, on the other hand, totally changes as a person in this game (which is why I like her the most), and part of that is the leap of faith she makes with the MC. The scene in the hotel is hot and kinda heart tugging at the same time. No way that chick is cool with MC banging his way through the town!

heero000

Jun 23, 2018
Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
ok so any one have saves with each girl solo? would be super helpful incase herem doesnt work out cause i dont think it will

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Hmm, the walkthrough says there's 3 variations on the group sex scene at the party, but I can only find 2 variations.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
started a new game because I haven't played downloaded an update to this in awhile, also saved over all my old saves to make sure no errors were happening because they existed. What is the heart in the corner supposed to do because whenever i click it I just get and error screen that i can't pass by clicking ignore and I just decide to roll back. Do you need to play the game to a certain day and then it starts to work the way it's intended. I'm going to play through the game without clicking it because I'm guessing it's just the girls stats. If so maybe it will fix itself once I meet all the girls. playing version 0.14 w/hotfix according to the threads heading.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Well, the update worked, i can proceed with the party but James still retains the power of omnipresence...

Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah, I've tried all the paches and gone trough all the posts. Sadly sleepover isn't triggering for me. Oh well I'll wait for 0,15 I suppose...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Same'ish here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thus waiting patiently for a patch either by @Perverteer or @Sam or another kind sould or the next version that - hopefully fix the sleepover. Would also be nice a short table/matrix in the WK to see, what scene should be here.

Last edited:

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
*sighs* is 0.14 fixed version, it worked for me...

4.50 star(s) 328 Votes