• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
D

Deleted member 7072

I whipped up a quick mod that notifies you when you gain or lose trust/corruption and by how much.
Overwrite mainfolder/game/script.rpy with this file to install it. You may need to UnRenpy the game first for it to work.
All it does is adds narrator dialogue to the set_trust() and set_corruption() functions, here is a snip of what it looks like. Capture.PNG

LordLegion

Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys, i need help pls XD, I have a problem every time I try to open the game I do not even see a black screen, every time I try to open nothing appears, not even an error

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I understand what you are saying, so this would affect relationships with the sisters, or just concerning Megan?
It's too early to say, since this was in the latest update. But dating usually doesn't come with an incest exception, so I'd say it affects every relationship equally (although the family ones are more "secret").

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
It's time for another episode of: "MIdAS BITCHES ABOUT GRAMMAR!"

Hold your applause please.

Right, so, Sasha says: "So What? That doesn't mean you can love other women too", it should be: "So What? That doesn't mean you can't love other women too"

She also says: "The important part is that you're both on the same page. So you should be open to her" which reads kinda awkwardly, "Open with her" or "Honest with her" both read better in my opinion.

Rachel calls Kira Ana and James' Neice, Kira says she's their Cousin, then calls James a Nephew which would make her his Aunt, Now I know Incest happens in games like this, but the trifecta like that would make her family tree a straight line.

Rachel says: "How long is he asleep?", it should be "How long has he been asleep?"

She also says: "If he such a heavy sleeper, and we stay under the besheets..." which should be "If he's such a heavy sleeper, and we stay under the besheets..."

Then she says: "I think, maybe, we don't have that much time" which again, reads awkwardly, and should probably be something like "I don't think we have much time" or "I'm not sure we have that much time"

Also, the game says you keep the vibrator remote out of the package, but then it's in the package when Bella unwraps it, she puts it on the table, and you take it again, she also visibly has it in her hand, which just feels awkward, it's either in the box or it isn't.

Also, in some of the coffee shop renders, Bella has her shoes on, even though her tights are off, now she could put them back on after removing them, but it just doesn't feel natural.

I enjoyed the update though, Bella in work uniform is a good thing.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
So, is Kira a cousin, niece, or aunt? She's referred to as both of the first 2 and then calls James "little nephew", making her the last one. Pick one & stick with it, eh? Just probably not "niece", since that would require James & Ana to have a MUCH older sibling and would kick the age of their mother way up there.

During the Ana's party sex scene with Alina - while doing anal - her name is once misspelled as "Aline" and once she "Mmmmm!"s as "Ana".

Hmm, I wonder why Rachel doesn't taste Alina's ass on MC's cock? Or the other girl's pussy if you took that route?

Last edited:
Reactions: Perverteer

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Simple - cheat codes (console)

At Rachael

r_attr.set_trust (+100)
r_attr.set_corruption (+100)
r_relationship = True

At Bella

b_attr.set_trust (+100)
b_attr.set_corruption (+100)
b_relationship = True // Corrupted
b_relationship_soft = True // Love

At Liza

li_attr.set_trust (+100)
li_attr.set_corruption (+100)
li_relationship = True

At Mrs. Smith

m_attr.set_trust (+100)
m_attr.set_corruption (+100)
m_relationship = True

EDITED !

CLyde03

Feb 15, 2018
TO ALL HAVING PROBLEMS WITH ANDROID TABOO VERSION!
Install the version here
The android version here is good to go (Taboo version)
Start a game make a save.
Update to latest android version
Load saved game.
This persists across versions with saves
That is all.
Note: I just remembered it has been recommended to back up android saves before updating
cant open 0.13, theres an error ...

4.50 star(s) 325 Votes