dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
First time playing here. When downloading I expected nothing....but man, I'm wrong.... enjoyed it a lot. Judging by the update no. I thought it will be over within an hour but no.....it took me long long long long hour... Liza and the landlady(even If I put the patch, it didn't worked for me) are my fav, Bella is second, Rachel is third and Bar bro-sis's mon(artist) is fourth ....other were not in my list.
I expected getting lost in the jungle will be a more longer part ..but it turned out to be short just saying ...

Will looking forward to next update.

Edit: I skipped the whole femdom route accidentally. And I don't like dominatrix to the next level.

Reactions: Perverteer

qqqwwwqqq

May 25, 2018
Here's a small mod I made to make the character's statistics (trust, corruption, relationships) always visible at the top left of the screen. It just replaces the full screen dialog that the top right button used to trigger.

Just save the "statistics.rpy" file into the "game" folder.

EDIT: see

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
If the game is not how you personally like, write your own game. Fantasy games are just that.
Or you could go back and read my first comment before making an idiotic statement just because you don't like one thing I said. People like you annoy me. You feel the need to jump all over a person just because they had the audacity to point out a flaw in the game, despite them prefacing it with the fact that they enjoyed the game. You seem to think that just because a person doesn't like the flaw that they don't like the game and are criticizing the developer. Get off your high horse and realize that a person can appreciate a game while still recognizing that it has flaws.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
It's not nonsense, if you are going to write a scene at least do the minimal amount of research into it.
I forget the exact dialogue of that scene but is it possible Rachel and the MC had their turns in between they just weren't shown?

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
I forget the exact dialogue of that scene but is it possible Rachel and the MC had their turns in between they just weren't shown?
From the way I read it, no. It showed her bowl four times in a row without anyone else taking a turn. If that is what the developer wanted to show that's fine, but it definitely doesn't read like that, nor do the scenes show anything like that.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I cancelled my Patreon with him and stopped playing at the "who to save" choice. I don't mind story, but I really prefer that my sex games aren't depressing. Kind of defeats the purpose.
Good lord you'll do badly with lots of Japanese Dating Sims then....

Reactions: Stubborn

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Or you could go back and read my first comment before making an idiotic statement just because you don't like one thing I said. People like you annoy me. You feel the need to jump all over a person just because they had the audacity to point out a flaw in the game, despite them prefacing it with the fact that they enjoyed the game. You seem to think that just because a person doesn't like the flaw that they don't like the game and are criticizing the developer. Get off your high horse and realize that a person can appreciate a game while still recognizing that it has flaws.
I appreciate you with all your flaws

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

Perverteer said:
I've just updated the original release posts with the latest version (standard and extra scenes). This is a build which hopefully fixes three bugs:
  • Day 28: Fix threesome/foursome when you're willing to share Ana
  • Day 29: Fix unreachable sexual encounter with Mrs. Smith
  • Day 30: Fix relationship checks for Rachel's discovery of relationship with Bella
This cleans up some weirdness for players who are not in a relationship with Rachel and saw her just at the end of the latest episode and it also allows players to pleasure Mrs. Smith instead of just seeing a black screen.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
This is sadly how a lot of people here act. You have to constantly reiterate that "you like a game" when you make a critisism about it or people are going to shit all over you for finding a fault in something. Even then you're going to get the "why don't you just make a game yourself then if you don't like it." Lots of brown nosers here.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Everybody has flaws, for instance your assumption that just because a person is able to recognize a flaw in a game, that somehow means they don't like the game.
I not going to criticize you but just point some things out about your original comment hopefully to end this debate. At no time did the story state that they are bowling in a league, this has rules associated about the order of who bowls. So one would assume they are bowling just for fun. When bowling for fun you can bowl in any order you want, however many frames you want in a row, etc. It is a little harder to do this in the modern age beings the most bowling alleys have automatic scorecards now ( I learned in the manual era with a grease pencil or a sheet of paper ). The game even mentions Bella threw her second frame, the MC bets her she can't do it again, yes the line where Rachel says she has two more goes is a little off meaning Bella would bowl four frames in a row, but one could assume they did this to keep the two frame each rotation in effect, the point being, there's is always more than one possibility.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
I not going to criticize you but just point some things out about your original comment hopefully to end this debate. At no time did the story state that they are bowling in a league, this has rules associated about the order of who bowls. So one would assume they are bowling just for fun. When bowling for fun you can bowl in any order you want, however many frames you want in a row, etc. It is a little harder to do this in the modern age beings the most bowling alleys have automatic scorecards now ( I learned in the manual era with a grease pencil or a sheet of paper ). The game even mentions Bella threw her second frame, the MC bets her she can't do it again, yes the line where Rachel says she has two more goes is a little off meaning Bella would bowl four frames in a row, but one could assume they did this to keep the two frame each rotation in effect, the point being, there's is always more than one possibility.
I've been bowling for over 20 years, I have never in my entire life seen anyone, league or not, bowl out of turn or bowl multiple frames in a row(unless they were bowling alone).

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I've been bowling for over 20 years, I have never in my entire life seen anyone, league or not, bowl out of turn or bowl multiple frames in a row(unless they were bowling alone).
That's why I say there's always more than one possibility, I personally like bowling two frames per turn, to each their own.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018

Could someone please post the bugfix as a patch containing only the files that have changed since the 0.15 build?

Oct 25, 2018
I just went bowling last night and I actually did bowl 4 times in a row lol. Sometimes people don't feel like taking their turn or need to go do something at which point people can bowl for them to keep the rotation going. So while not the standard way to bowl there are times where bowling 4 times in a row happens.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes