cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
another good update, i just hope that rachel's discovery doesn't mean end of fun time with her (it's a bit long stretch to replay especially if is on hc and sc path with bella).

D

Deleted member 42

anyone got a save where u can romance bella and rachel? because on my save bella always seems to hate me even though i have enough points with her

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
nothing happens at burger joint and no Rachel discovery. What did I do wrong?
If you have the very latest version and aren't romancing Rachel, then I think that's whats meant to happen. Otherwise no idea.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
@Perverteer can u add HIDE button on android port.. tyvm all errors are fixed .. and the hide button will prolly make things even more better.
Good idea, I'll add a "Hide" button to the quickmenu on Android in v0.16. The next version will also improve saving games, you can delete them more easily and also name them.

Ok, first I will say I'm really enjoying the game. Now that that is out of the way, I have to say, the person that wrote the bowling part does not understand how the game works. At no point in time does a single person bowl 4 times in a row. The only time a person would bowl three times in a row is on the final frame and only if they either bowl the first two strikes or get the spare.
The bowling debate has spiraled a little out of control, so let me put a end to it: I fucked up with the bowling rules. Originally, I understood the rules as you explain them (two bowls per frame, one if you hit a strike), but I messed up when I read the wiki-article on consecutive strikes. I've rewritten small parts for v0.16 and hopefully it now reads like a proper bowling match. ;)

I serious don't think thiss will happen here. As I think @Perverteer has said that it will be a nice, happy story game with a harem ending.
Sisterly Lust isn't the story where these kinds of things happen. So no dramatic deaths, I'll reserve those for a next VN.

hmmm.. bugfix, huh? :confused:
My bugfixes are truly the bestest in the universe! :cool:

:cry:

Oops, Perverteer inserted jump day31 statements at lines 947 & 1160 to handle when the player isn't in a relationship with Rachel.

Unfortunately day31 doesn't exist yet, so there's nowhere to jump to...
So yeah, I'm already working on v0.16 and mixed up some code in the bugfix. It shouldn't negatively impact your playthrough in the next version though, it's just a faulty jump.

As best I understand it, that currently does not exist.
The official uncensored Android version will always be one version behind (it's currently at 0.14.1). Any patron may reach out to me and request an uncensored version for 0.15 and I'd be happy to provide it. I can't do it via Patreon, because they don't like that good old family fun. The patching route @John.Bender has written should also work. The uncensor patch should carry over to future versions (that's the case on PC and Mac), but Android is a stubborn beast, so I can't give any guarantees.

Oh! Happy New Year all!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I get an error with: ScriptError: Could not find label 'day31'.
Look at Perverteer's post a few comments above. Your not really missing anything I don't think, so save before and wait for the next update to come out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyone got a save where u can romance bella and rachel? because on my save bella always seems to hate me even though i have enough points with her
page 1 has 1 (bella is in pic and from there you can start either route) and page 3 has saves from start of sleepover (upper romance and bottom hc path). page 2 has some before going to club etc.

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
Such an amazing and complex game. Played without walktrough the first time and probably missed 70% of the stuff and then replayed with walktrough 3 more times. I am really interested how things will continue after Rachel saw me with Bella(Love relationship) and i also made a save with Bella(hardcore) just because i saw there is harem option but probably have to roll back to not sleep with her. Cant wait for the next update. Any news when we can expect it?

Reactions: Perverteer

qqqwwwqqq

May 25, 2018
Okay, I needed an excuse to learn renpy, so my small statistics.rpy mod is now a full cheat mod.

Warning: I take no responsibility if cheating the relationship statuses breaks your save. You may have skipped vital parts of the game and it won't work correctly. Cheating minor characters' relationships is probably a bit less likely to break things.

I recommend you don't save after changing a relationship, just use it to see if you can view other parts of the game.

Note this currently doesn't clear variables like r_relationship_ended, but they really don't affect the story much.

Sisterly Lust Statistics Cheat Mod v2

A mod to make the character's statistics (trust, corruption, relationships) always visible at the top left of the screen. This replaces the full screen dialog triggered by the top right heart button.

v2 changes:
  • Allow incrementing trust and corruption by clicking the number.
  • Allow changing relationship status by clicking it.
  • Add relationship status for minor characters. Relationships with minor characters are indicated with green text.
Just save this .rpy file into the "game" folder to use it, then click the heart button in game.

(Somewhat) tested with Sisterly Lust 0.15.1

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Question - does anyone remember a pic of Riley (the market hottie) in a lesbian scene with a blonde (that might or not be Adrianna, the attendant from Discreet. Inc)?

Would like to know if that was something planned to enter a future iteration of the game or just some random Patreon art...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Question - does anyone remember a pic of Riley...
She's not Bella but I like Riley, found and just art I'm afraid. Bella

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
She's not Bella but I like Riley, found and just art I'm afraid.Bella
It's ok, i suspected the Riley-Adriana pic was just "patron candy" stuff, just wanted to be sure it was a real thing and not some product of my imagination.

And Bella's Dat Ass level is over 9000 indeed in that image. :D

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
So I hadn't played this in about a year but am making my way through the game from start to finish (I think I'm on like day 25 so towards the end of the current version) and I really really like this game. My one and only complaint with this game is @Perverteer please replace the wording on the sex choices from "Creampie" to "cum inside" because theres never any creampies, you only see a shot with the MC's dick still inside. :sneaky:

Reactions: N7 and Perverteer

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
from walkie: "If you decline to talk to Iris after Liza has left, which leads to the extra scene, your relationship
will be officially over. (Relationship Ended)"

But i had no chance to talk with Iris after arrival...why?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes