riktor

Nov 26, 2018
from walkie: "If you decline to talk to Iris after Liza has left, which leads to the extra scene, your relationship
will be officially over. (Relationship Ended)"

But i had no chance to talk with Iris after arrival...why?
You must first have spoken with iris (and lied about your relation) while at the opera with the mother character on day 23. Only available if you are on the love route with her. That will cause another scene with Iris on day 25, which must also be completed in a certain way before the scene you mention is available. The walkthrough covers it pretty well.

Reactions: fortuna95

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I can't seem to trigger Bella's talk on Day 27, during Romance route after dancing with Megan. It never seems to trigger. I started the game from the beginning again, and it still doesn't trigger.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys can someone tell me this v0.15.1 who do?
Yes i read the changelogs, but i just do not understand!
I play the v0.15 and after the event with Bella and Rachel at the boowling i had a phone call with the distrect inc. So i agry to meet the mother for the last time. After i go to Bella room and do love with her. Rachel see us and the game and here seeing Rachel cry. This make me fell bad, but... i like all of them.

Anyway the v0.15.1:
  • Day 28: Fix threesome/foursome when you're willing to share Ana
  • Day 29: Fix unreachable sexual encounter with Mrs. Smith
  • Day 30: Fix relationship checks for Rachel's discovery of relationship with Bella
This cleans up some weirdness for players who are not in a relationship with Rachel and saw her just at the end of the latest episode and it also allows players to pleasure Mrs. Smith instead of just seeing a black screen.

Now i am in a relationship, but me game and in a black screen after Rachel cry is normal?
Only ppl who are not in a relationship with Rachel see The mother (mrs smith)?
Can someone tell me if in the end the update need to end with Rachel cry and not with the mother (mrs smith)?
Anticipate thankses.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Guys can someone tell me this v0.15.1 who do?
Yes i read the changelogs, but i just do not understand!
I play the v0.15 and after the event with Bella and Rachel at the boowling i had a phone call with the distrect inc. So i agry to meet the mother for the last time. After i go to Bella room and do love with her. Rachel see us and the game and here seeing Rachel cry. This make me fell bad, but... i like all of them.

Anyway the v0.15.1:
  • Day 28: Fix threesome/foursome when you're willing to share Ana
  • Day 29: Fix unreachable sexual encounter with Mrs. Smith
  • Day 30: Fix relationship checks for Rachel's discovery of relationship with Bella
This cleans up some weirdness for players who are not in a relationship with Rachel and saw her just at the end of the latest episode and it also allows players to pleasure Mrs. Smith instead of just seeing a black screen.

Now i am in a relationship, but me game and in a black screen after Rachel cry is normal?
Only ppl who are not in a relationship with Rachel see The mother (mrs smith)?
Can someone tell me if in the end the update need to end with Rachel cry and not with the mother (mrs smith)?
Anticipate thankses.
After the sleepover with Rachel and the other girls you come home and find Mom/Mrs. Smith in her bedroom naked on the bed, then the MC joins her and they have some fun (i guess you'll have to be in an relationship with her (Mom/Mrs. Smith) to see this) <<< works when the MC is in a relationship with Rachel>>>.
End of this Version (v15.1) is Rachel seeing MC and Bella naked in Bed (i'm in a relationship with Rachel so i see her crying).

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can fuck in this version my mom and all sis?
only fuck 2 sisters and 3rd see nekkid and lead her further along on path of fucking her and lick mommy's pussy for a few mins.

phoenix: if you are on love path with bella then you don't dance with megan (you can still get her number).

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
phoenix: if you are on love path with bella then you don't dance with megan (you can still get her number).
I want to see what the difference is between explaining (being monogamous with Bella) and apologizing (open relationship with Bella) in the story. I like to see all the different routes in a story, especially if it's an interesting story.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
So I hadn't played this in about a year but am making my way through the game from start to finish (I think I'm on like day 25 so towards the end of the current version) and I really really like this game. My one and only complaint with this game is @Perverteer please replace the wording on the sex choices from "Creampie" to "cum inside" because theres never any creampies, you only see a shot with the MC's dick still inside. :sneaky:
I might do that actually and render a few true creampie images in future releases (I now have the relevant DAZ assets).

Motorin

Jun 10, 2018
I downloaded the new version, but when I load the saved game of the previous version after being with the dark sister and that the little one sees us, that's where the game ends, just like in the previous version. Does anyone else have that problem?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes