voodoosb

Feb 9, 2018
Have a look maybe as it sounds like a display problem. If not download the game again in case something went wrong with the previous one or the unzipping, or try moving the game to the desktop and try it from there. Otherwise no idea I'm afraid.
thank you! that helped me with the problem (y)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Nice, I was wondering why the mrs smith encounter wouldn't trigger, but this seems to have solved it.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
If you mean the pc patch no but a quick search of the thread found . The game has been updated since but it may still work, the pc patch doesn't need updating for new versions but for android I don't know for sure.
Worked GREAT on Note 9...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
day31_al_closet.png

Perverteer said:
I think I've created nearly all the renders for Day 31 already and I'm already churning out some conversation renders for the next day of the v0.16 release. I don't think it'll be a surprise when I say that Day 31 (and 32) will mostly deal with the fallout from the event that happened in the v0.15 release (if you're in a relationship with Bella and Rachel that is). There will be a couple of ways you can handle the mess you're in (not all of them happy), I hope I've done all the routes justice.

**BEGIN SPOILERS**
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
**END SPOILERS**

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I hope this doesn’t mean we can’t play with the secretary anymore
There was an earlier scene at Discreet where his mom thought to herself how well that her and Mr. Holmes worked together, and then there was her reaction on vacation when she enjoyed watching the MC jerking off to one of her BDSM books. I think it would be hot if she ended up hiring him at Discreet and the two of them became a team in the business.

Reactions: Fundo and JJsworld

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
For good or bad, (but hopefully for the good), I can't wait to see his mom's reaction when Mr. Holmes tells her the truth and removes his mask.
I think she already knows cuz when she first feels the MC dick in her bed she reacts kinda weird and the MC wonders if she figured out that MC is Mr Holmes

Sep 21, 2017
View attachment 220101

**I can already "taste" the plot twist....bella and rachel duking it out and in the end big sis liza steps in to diffuse the situation...her recent sexcapades with brutha has opened her eyes and heart a bit----to the dark side:devilish: and so....yada yada yada...mom helps since she is also intrigued and (maybe??) aroused on the prospect of a familial orgy in the future :poop:

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Ok, here is the delimma... I downloaded on android, to play through out the night, seems I lost something. If I get to be with mom, Liza is out. Cant turn down Bella and Rachel. No walk through availabe on the android. If I get all 3 sisters going, I cant get mom, to start... Anyone else have this prob, cause I want to inseminate everyone in the game, lol...

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Ok, here is the delimma... I downloaded on android, to play through out the night, seems I lost something. If I get to be with mom, Liza is out. Cant turn down Bella and Rachel. No walk through availabe on the android. If I get all 3 sisters going, I cant get mom, to start... Anyone else have this prob, cause I want to inseminate everyone in the game, lol...
Walkthrough is in OP, there is no difference between PC/Mac and Android.

Not all girls are yet available for sex (Mom and Liza just foreplay in actual Version 0.15.1).

IAmTheGrim

Jan 4, 2019
On day 11 at the moment, and just have to say the writing is excellent. So much more descriptive then most games. Honestly the images could be hand drawn by a trained monkey and this game would still be fantastic.

-shivers-

Back to the game...

Reactions: Perverteer

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Walkthrough is in OP, there is no difference between PC/Mac and Android.

Not all girls are yet available for sex (Mom and Liza just foreplay in actual Version 0.15.1).
Yes, but can't d/l the walkthrough on android... tryin to find online, for screenshots...

f00bar

Jan 6, 2019
I recently discovered this game - it's fantastic! The story, the renders, everything is very engaging. I can't wait for the next release; thank you!
A couple of quick questions:

- I'm not asking for an ETA, or an exact answer, just a gut guess: how many days do you think the story will extend to? I figure you maybe have much of it story boarded/planned, and I'm mostly curious how far we are into the story. Again, just a sense, I'm not going to get mad if it ends up being over or under.

- I'm playing on Android, and without realizing it, the first version I started playing was the standard edition (no patch), and I only noticed when I got to day 19, because I didn't get the scene with Rebeca and Nia. By that point 0.15.1 was out, which did have the patch, and I could get the scene. But I'm pretty curious how much/what I missed. Is there a list of these extra scenes somewhere? I'm wondering if I should go back and play from the start again, or if it's only small text changes and scenes moving forward.

Thanks!

Orange9

Jul 21, 2017
This is by far the best Incest game I have played in my life who had such great detailing both in terms of story & detailing. Bella & Nia were my favourite girls

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes