WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Can anyone help me with this problem. I don't know where to put the incest folder on android
Yes, i had the same issue. I couldn't update it to v15.
Solution was to deinstall it. (Backup your save files /Android/Data/com.perverteer.sl)
download the pre-patched (Extra Scenes+Taboo Version) v14.1 from >
Install the v14.1 and then update to the newest v15.
Worked for me.
You cannot put the PC Patch into the APK File for Android, you've to use a Pre Patched Version.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
is the dev reading the comments in here... i think we need to have a HIDE button for android version pls add it.. if you ever plan on doing it...

Jimmytest

Oct 15, 2018
Can anyone help me I'm not sure if th is is a glitch of it I'm doing something wrong but I can't seem to get past the choose a name part. I have tried everything I know off.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but I can't seem to get past the choose a name part. I have tried everything I know off.
If you on android it's a good idea to use google keyboard with Ren'py games. I remember in some other games changing text settings like size can help, I don't play on android though I'm afraid.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Tried the game out - Liza seems really cool, its nice to see her character changing and MC is not a douche with oversized dick so that's a plus and rare thing overall.

Story is alright, good amount of choices and thank rng jesus for option to skip Rachel and other really overused underage looking character models or fetishes that really arent my thing at all.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Got to say, after I found walk through, made the game even better. Banged 2, got the other 2 ready... Hope my theory from my earlier post, plays out... Want all 3, with a baby bump...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Dont know if the dev of the game comes here, if he does I want to report a few new bugs that came along with his fix, if not can some of his patreons let him know ?

Up till the sleepover everything is working just fine, the problems start right at the sleepover event (day 27 I believe?). He fixed the issue with the threesome/foursome scene triggering correctly based on previous dialogues, but certain text maybe even images appear to get skipped, and transitions got cut...

The first one I noticed is right after the threesome (foursome in my case as I wanted James to bang his sister), when Rachel comes to the MC... a text dialogue gets skipped and it goes right into "she lays down next to you and ...." Where as before she had an image where she peeks with a half open door asking if Max is awake before laying down next to him...

Right after that scene the next morning after you say goodbye, there is no transition on going home or anything, the very next image is the MC already lifting the mom's leg when she is naked in bed, and about to lick her... Before it mentioned him going home, and paying a visit to his sleeping mom, and then the scene was blacked/skipped... so now its in, but the transition got chopped.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
still had version 15 on my hard drive, and maybe I was remembering wrong, the scenes in that game-version are also choppy, so I guess it was always like that... kinda weird transitions but NM after all lol...

Queutard789

Aug 23, 2018
After the sex scene with the sister after the bowling i have an error message "An exception has occured" and i cant continue the game, plz help me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
better might be to have save before sex with bella in that case rachel doesn't like sharing.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes