Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I still think Rachel is over reacting to catching the MC sleeping with Bella. If I recall, it was implied more than once that Rachel has been "experimenting" with Anna and Alina during their sleepovers, and again that Rachel had been fooling around with Nia during the vacation, not including the threesome with the MC. I hope the MC remembers that if Rachel does decide that she doesn't want to share.

Reactions: gillberg1997

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm going through the whole game with walkthrough and I can not get a foursome scene. Can anyone help?
Make sure you have the very latest update (0.15.1) as that fixes a few bugs, otherwise I can't help you I'm afraid (as I'm pretty much Bella only).

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Na don't think so. In fact she is totally in Love with MC. Broken Heart, she belived MC loves only her. Then see them naked on the Bed ... We will see what happens next update.
still it's totally strange that she experiments with alina and ana, and also is up for a threesome with nia. the only reason i see, is one that isn't explained (yet): she doesn't want bella to go after MC. maybe because she feels inferior to her

Reactions: JJsworld

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
My view of this is:
Rachel has experimented with her friends, but the only experiment involving the MC was with Nia. This was on they holiday and Nia could, in her toughts, not steal the MC from her. So the experiment was done in a safe environment without "any consequence".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Trojaner

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
still it's totally strange that she experiments with alina and ana, and also is up for a threesome with nia. the only reason i see, is one that isn't explained (yet): she doesn't want bella to go after MC. maybe because she feels inferior to her
Bella is fine with sharing... Rachel will be, too... Read my theory a few days ago...

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Foursome with Ana, Kira and James is possible only if one of the girls isn't into MC.
I think you have to say she is cute, or whatever it is when James asks. I did the other way, and it wasn't a 4some only 3...

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Just played through again. If you say she is hot, and catch her, you get kira, if not, then ana...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Lately I have an issue with Bella: whenever I see a girl with her 3D model in other games, I tend to play like if it was her. My game experience is totally ruined.
Why has her love route to be so perfect?
If you don't use personify models then it happens. And it happens a lot more, if a game with such chars ranks in the top. It happens a lot that other devs used "their" char either because they find it also attractive or they hope that they can profit from a "famous" char. I don't say, that Perveerter do this.

I find it more confusing when I think in another game "Why the hell is Bella here!?" and they only share their chars name.

Reactions: scrumbles

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i got 4some and i'm in relationship with all girls, james fucked his sister and mc fucked kira.

Reactions: JJsworld

Willowtree

Dec 12, 2018
I'm having an error i cannot get passed on android version of the game.

I can't seem to able to upload the error image here so I'll paste the link for that:

Maybe it's because that's how is how far as the game goes?

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I'm having an error i cannot get passed on android version of the game.

I can't seem to able to upload the error image here so I'll paste the link for that:

Maybe it's because that's how is how far as the game goes?
I didn't get error on android... Did you use patch on it ???

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes