Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Every series needs someone to hate until you can think of a really creative and vindictive way to get rid of them. Maybe he can get caught handcuffed in a transvestite bdsm dungeon having a session with Big Bertha and have the pictures posted by the police.
I like that idea, but I WANT a Water Buffalo to be involved as well. :) Bluto needs that little bit extra bit to make it nasty funny AND excessive in my mind. Oh well, I'll continue to wait patiently and mess up Brantly's name. :)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You'd be wrong lol.

(hasn't actually hit testing phase yet and then it is usually a day or two after that)

anschwww

May 10, 2017

This is the v0.42 public release of the game. Day 7 and 8 are implemented. This release also includes bugfixes from the original 0.4 and 0.41 which were available for patrons only. Below the download links you'll find the complete changelog.
IMPORTANT: There was a nasty bug in the original v0.4 release. Saves made with that version are incompatible with future releases. Any save made with the v0.33 are any release from v0.41 onwards is not affected.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Little disappointed there was no new content in this update, but I guess it is better then nothing at all. So far I like the writing and most of the models used

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
To me I think MisterX is Bruno Brady Bobby Biff Billy Brody or whatever you want to call him.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
To me I think MisterX is Bruno Brady Bobby Biff Billy Brody or whatever you want to call him.
Mhhh, what's up with this whole MisterX business anyway? Can't say that I really remember anything about this from the last version or maybe it got skipped or something. I think one of the Bella events from the second to last day way also skipped, unless it's one of those "only available if you give her all the money in one go" things.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I've finished all the renders yesterday night and just sent a test build to my two testers. As soon as I hear from them I'll prepare the v0.5 release.

If you'd like to be part of the testing process preceding each release, PM me with details about the platform you're on - Windows, Mac or Linux - and I'll send you a build. The only thing I expect you to do is to try and break the build and report the results back to me.

The 0.42 is indeed a bugfix and the new public release. I'm aiming for monthly releases with new content, but I'm working on this in my spare time (I have a full-time job) and it's severely limited by all kinds of social stuff at times, unfortunately. When I can't meet that monthly schedule I set for myself I'll let you guys know.
I often write on my daily commute, when nobody is able to look at my screen. Would like to work more on it during my train ride, but it's a bit weird to model 3D figures fucking each other in a crowded train. ;)

Mhhh, what's up with this whole MisterX business anyway?
He's the nerdy guy (called Dwayne) who picks up the money in the alleyway, you should have seen him on both routes, though you might not have caught his name on the blackmail route.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Would like to work more on it during my train ride, but it's a bit weird to model 3D figures fucking each other in a crowded train. ;)
This is an absolutely normal thing to do. Just do it! x'D

He's the nerdy guy (called Dwayne) who picks up the money in the alleyway, you should have seen him on both routes, though you might not have caught his name on the blackmail route.
Still doesn't really ring a bell, but I guess I'll start over again with the next build or the one after that since I'm not really a big fan of blackmail anyway and that's the route I'm on I think.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
This is an absolutely normal thing to do. Just do it! x'D
I'll let you know when I have access to a computer in my cell to continue the updates after I'm jailed for indecent public behavior. :winkytongue:

so just started off from previous save had issue sister sleeping next to u option nothing leg pussy clicked leg got this
View attachment 58390
Sounds like you started with a v0.4 save. They're bugged, unfortunately. Any save from v0.33 or v0.41 and onwards should work.

Reactions: Razielprince
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes