Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
No, we are not talking soccer, we are talking football. Real football, not that American abomination. ;)
Reminder that soccer is an English term (asSOCiation football)CER to distinguish it from other forms of football like rugby that Americans kept to distinguish from their developing rugby divergence (now called American football).

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Reminder that soccer is an English term (asSOCiation football)CER to distinguish it from other forms of football like rugby that Americans kept to distinguish from their developing rugby divergence (now called American football).
Reminder that I don't give a damn.

Sorry, I'm not serious, but I do really not care, because whether it's an English term or not, the rest of the world calls the game football or the equivalent in their language.

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
The MC has managed to get two of his family to be okay with each other, but he's going to have to flap his tongue even faster when he finally comes clean on everyone else he's been pleasuring. The whole thing with his mom feels like it's going to come to a head within the next few days in game, and Liza and Bella just toyed with each other. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a multi-climactic family meeting by day 40.

Dec 8, 2018
The ending with the MC and Rachel made me lol.

Lord that entire scene with Bella and Liza was soooo good.

I did notice it was very Rachel-centric though. Playing through a save without having romanced her is very short.

Hopefully the next update has some content with Mrs Smith for those of us skipping the Discreet storyline.

holy beaver

Jul 21, 2018
does somebody know how you can alter the girls trust and corrupion i have the console but i dont know what code i have to type so can some one help me with my problem and i love this game i find it one of the best on the web

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I recently discovered this game - it's fantastic! The story, the renders, everything is very engaging. I can't wait for the next release; thank you!
A couple of quick questions:

- I'm not asking for an ETA, or an exact answer, just a gut guess: how many days do you think the story will extend to? I figure you maybe have much of it story boarded/planned, and I'm mostly curious how far we are into the story. Again, just a sense, I'm not going to get mad if it ends up being over or under.

- I'm playing on Android, and without realizing it, the first version I started playing was the standard edition (no patch), and I only noticed when I got to day 19, because I didn't get the scene with Rebeca and Nia. By that point 0.15.1 was out, which did have the patch, and I could get the scene. But I'm pretty curious how much/what I missed. Is there a list of these extra scenes somewhere? I'm wondering if I should go back and play from the start again, or if it's only small text changes and scenes moving forward.

Thanks!
I have a general idea and some plot points written out, the actual story gets written every month. I'd say we're past the halfway point of the story.

As for the extra scene, they're all available in a gallery via the menu. But I'm not sure if that Rebeca and Nia scene is an actual extra. Off the top of my head, the only blocked scenes were the Rebeca/Nia and a variation of the sleepover-foursome (were James if fucking Ana) so far.

If you don't use personify models then it happens. And it happens a lot more, if a game with such chars ranks in the top. It happens a lot that other devs used "their" char either because they find it also attractive or they hope that they can profit from a "famous" char. I don't say, that Perveerter do this.

I find it more confusing when I think in another game "Why the hell is Bella here!?" and they only share their chars name.
When I started creating the characters for Sisterly Lust I really didn't know much about DAZ or the assets available. I certainly didn't know Bella's Krayon Hair-style was used so much. I'm now at a point where I recognize certain hair assets or even character morphs and I try at least to create new characters that aren't instantly recognizable as stock material or famous from another game.

I think found a mistake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, she became a telepath during that hard anal and read the name from the MC's mind.

@Perverteer A couple bugs at the end of the Discreet, Inc visit on day 31:

Thanks for pointing those out! I've just released v0.16.1 to fix those bugs.

In the walk-through it said that if you lie to Riley at the supermarket on day 8 then tell her the truth on day 9, then your relationship with her would develop differently.

But I couldn't find any information on the forums on how the relationship with her would develop differently. Can anyone let me know the difference between day 8 and 9, if there even is one?

Thanks.
Currently it only changes the dialogue with Riley somewhat. It's been quite a while since I worked on that segment, but the fact whether you did or didn't tell the truth might come into play later. I haven't decided yet. The walkthrough sounds little ominous in that regard...

Some bugs that I found

Thanks for pointing these out, it should be fixed in v0.16.1 I've just released.

Great update! (every update where appears Alina is great for me, also hope that she'll become more submissive and we get some piss scenes with her).
Since watersports is a personal fetish of mine, I think I'll have happy new for you in the not too distant future.

one of the things i like most about this game is..if you do NOT use the incest patch..it isnt wonky...you can be out in the open as Bella's BF and the text accompanying it all works proper...sets it above most other "incest through patch" games
my biggest disappointment was when she said "i'm on the pill"..dammit!!!..came in ya 3 times woman!!! thems wasted babies!!!!
Sisterly Lust is intended as an incest game, but it's nice to see that the friend/landlady thing doesn't ruin it completely. You miss the incest taboo that fuels part of the conversations and the need the relationships to be secret of course.

Love the update. From what I read it seems that there are quite a lot of branches to the story in regards to what scenes you get. I really like everything so farand hope for more.
Something I would like to have some clarification on: (Spoiler, just in case)

I like Adriana too and she might just visit the family home after business hours in a future update, regardless of the path you're on.

Yes I missed this too - where does the cuffing scene with Mrs Smith happen?
It only happens when you're at home. So if you're at the concert with Rachel you won't see the scene until Day 33 in the upcoming v0.17 release, when you sleep at home again.

@Perverteer I'm playing 2 harem routes, both Bella love and dominant, with Discreet+love on both. This release has got me thinking maybe I need to play SL a bunch more. Some set of:
  • harem/love/discreet
  • harem/love/love
  • harem/love/discreet+love
  • harem/dominant/discreet
  • harem/dominant/love
  • harem/dominant/discreet+love
  • mom/discreet
  • mom/love
  • mom/discreet+love
  • rachel
  • liza
  • bella/love
  • bella/dominant
And that doesn't include a subset of harem choices (like mom + rachel but no bella or liza).

I've been decompiling the scripts and going through, modifying variables to see different paths. But maybe I should just play those paths to get the full effect.

This update was really hot, and really emotionally strong. I wasn't sure which choices to make (especially the first one - follow Rachel or calm Bella). That means I'm invested, and there's no clear "best path".

Nice job!
When you list those options like that I'm getting a little scared of the branching monstrosity that I'm creating. But I'm going press on!

Well.. Of course not. It just felt like you've been cornered in boxing ring and been hit one after another without an exit.
All I'm saying is that this disaster could be divided one per update "not all in one".
Yes, this is a bit of a turnaround moment in the story, after v0.17 will quiet down a little bit.

I want to like this game, but without sex animation is makes it less interesting compared to other games.
will it be added later?
Animations are a feature that gets requested quite often, but I'm not convinced it's feasible with my current skillset, available development time (which is my free time) and hardware. I'm not entirely sure how some developers are able to crunch out releases with multiple animated clips per month, but I do know that producing them takes a lot of time.

That update came unexpected, but exactly one month after the last. Since I am usually playing along with the WT I took a look at that first and was like, WTF? Relationship ended, relationship ended, relationship ended...

Of course it wasn't so bad during the actual game, but shows that you can mess up the harem route quite easily. For a long time it also felt like an in-between storylines update to set up new ones. Day 31 was the first in a long time that did not see any action since I have blocked myself out of the relevant paths.

As for Day 32,

Thanks Perverteer, and as usual, keep up the good work.
Well Valentina... She isn't modeled after Taylor Swift. The concert scene contains a hint, but it might be a little too vague.

The MC is handing out creampies like he passes out Halloween candy. "Here's one for you, one for you, one for you, sure you can have another."
I think you all just picked up on another one of my fetishes. I sure love baking pies...

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
Does anyone have a save at the end of day 30 with Discreet-path only with Mrs. Smith (so no romance).

I need the save that unlocks this path please :
If you're only on the Discreet-path with Mrs. Smith (so no romance), you'll have the
opportunity to take your relationship with Mrs. Smith and Adriana a step further. This will allow
you to meet them outside the confines of the Discreet offices.

Thank you

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Oh my, Bella, you sexy little minx, just what are you doing with Liza there?
You are playing right into my plans.

Get all four ladies in my harem, get back to the island, marry all of them and start a football team made up of MCs incestuous children. ;)

Because yes, in my playthrough MC ends every fuck with a creampie as well. :)
Well lets get them pregnant before we move to the island. That way we will know for a fact that none of the babies will belong to the brother at the tiki stand.

Reactions: JJsworld
4.50 star(s) 328 Votes