Ulfgar

Jul 11, 2018
I was playing following the walkthrough but I didn't got any moment to talk with Bella about the relationship with Rachel, I'm doing something wrong or the walkthrough is wrong?

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I was playing following the walkthrough but I didn't got any moment to talk with Bella about the relationship with Rachel, I'm doing something wrong or the walkthrough is wrong?
You only get that option if it's pure love. I have a dom relationship and it got skipped too.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Well lets get them pregnant before we move to the island. That way we will know for a fact that none of the babies will belong to the brother at the tiki stand.
But, what if you get them all pregnant before you move to the island, only to find the first one that pops out look like James? :eek:

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Welp, it's time for more "MIdAS bitches about grammar"

some ones I missed last update mostly, "Bella remover her panties and presses the cold head the dildo against her wet lips" should be "Bella remover her panties and presses the cold head of the dildo against her wet lips"

And during sex with bella, the MC says "And your mine", should be "And you're mine"

Other than that everything seems to be in order.

Reactions: Perverteer

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

Bonus Edition

Perverteer said:
Seems like it's becoming a tradition, a x.x.1 release right after the official one... The links of the original release posts have been updated (standard edition and bonus edition). I've read some reports of users who felt the update was rather empty. Part of this is because the update focuses an a couple of branches which you might miss when you're following a specific route. But there is an event with Rachel (the concert) which should be generally available when you're in a relationship with her. The v0.16.1 fixes the unreachable concert event for people who only have a romantic relationship with Rachel (and not the Bella/Rachel combination).

In addition I've fixed some issues during the aftermath of the Discreet session and Alina referring to the concert when you didn't talk to her about it.

Changelog
  • Day31: Fix Adriana saying MC's name
  • Day31: Fix swapped responses at the end of the Discreet session
  • Day31: Set tickets variable after visiting Rachel, unblocking the concert on Day 32
  • Day31: Fix Alina referring to concert out of context at the end of your booty call

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
We haven't seen the older sister in a while and hope her story resumes soon. I'm also anxious to find out what the MC's mom does at work and how the MC can effin exploit it.;)

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
We haven't seen the older sister in a while and hope her story resumes soon. I'm also anxious to find out what the MC's mom does at work and how the MC can effin exploit it.;)
Harem path, you get a lot of Liza...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do you know what this game needs more of?

Alina.

I think she should move in with them. Sister from another mister .... sounds shit but it's another pussy.

I'm just thinking of you guys, totally not myself.

Perhaps a crossover with MSMR and have Cory stay over for a few weeks.

Again, just thinking of you guys, nothing at all to do with my own fantasies.

By fuck i'd let them eat me like I was the last supper.

Reactions: Spiderfox

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
This update was a surprise, and a welcome one at that! Loved where the story went, and loved the focus on the real stars of the show, the sisters. Mom just does nothing for me, and the outside girls are slightly interesting (no fault of the author, just my feelings). The sisters, on the other hand, are just awesome. Rachel is cute, Liza is adorable, and Bella is quite simply perfect. High praise indeed for a collection of electrons!

Keep up the magnificent work!

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Hey @Perverteer , I know you said Adriana learned the players name through telepathy, but apparently she also learned how to shield her own mind from your corrective influences. Even after the bugfix, she still calls the pc by his real name.

Adriana resistant.jpg

Reactions: Perverteer

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Welp, it's time for more "MIdAS bitches about grammar"

some ones I missed last update mostly, "Bella remover her panties and presses the cold head the dildo against her wet lips" should be "Bella remover her panties and presses the cold head of the dildo against her wet lips"

And during sex with bella, the MC says "And your mine", should be "And you're mine"

Other than that everything seems to be in order.
Well wouldn't it be removed instead of remover

Reactions: Rythan25

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mmhh. Maybe I need to play some other path. Got just that scene in the office (with that name calling bitch ^^), fun with Alina and some talking with lil sis. Then a whole skipped day ... wtf? And end ... :(

4.50 star(s) 328 Votes