katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
3rd sister MIA?
was she even in the game? did i imagine her?
didnt know the dev is a magician making things disappear left and right

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Do you know what this game needs more of?

Alina.

I think she should move in with them. Sister from another mister .... sounds shit but it's another pussy.

I'm just thinking of you guys, totally not myself.

Perhaps a crossover with MSMR and have Cory stay over for a few weeks.

Again, just thinking of you guys, nothing at all to do with my own fantasies.

By fuck i'd let them eat me like I was the last supper.
Well I always did like licking the sweet morning dew off the petals of beautiful pink rose. If she wraps her legs around me and gets me in a head lock i'll just eat my way out. But which one deserves it the most ?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Missed that one... M/C could have confiscated them...
But his pies are more powerful
She's aimed at teenage girls, we listen to any old shit at that age.

That's how Iggy Azalea still has a career.
I thought it was thank to her gargantuan behind
Perhaps a crossover with MSMR and have Cory stay over for a few weeks.

Again, just thinking of you guys, nothing at all to do with my own fantasies.

By fuck i'd let them eat me like I was the last supper.
Someone!Make that happen

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
am now fully awake a cuppa tea'd up..my pure Bella untainted by other random hoohaa is saved..now..to play a "fuck anything that moves" route..because of course!!!..or maybe a pure Rachel route....regardless..this playthrough i'm going peeing with island hottie-goddess..because..again..reasons...not that its my kink or anything..i mean...watching a sexy dame pee?...heh

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
am now fully awake a cuppa tea'd up..my pure Bella untainted by other random hoohaa is saved..now..to play a "fuck anything that moves" route..because of course!!!..or maybe a pure Rachel route....regardless..this playthrough i'm going peeing with island hottie-goddess..because..again..reasons...not that its my kink or anything..i mean...watching a sexy dame pee?...heh
Technically she wasn't pissin, she was collecting water to brew some lemon flavored tea

magus448

May 22, 2018
With the handcuff scene cliffhanger it doesn't seem yet as if mom/Mrs. Smith is at all ashamed that her son/tenant knows what she does for a living or is afraid if he'll ever tell anyone in the family/household about it. Sure she is a dom but that is usually only just at her job with a sense of anonymity since noone knows each other's real names and wears masks.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes