JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Liza is the only sister that the MC hasn't yet had sex with because she's much more shy and introverted so it's taking more time to open her up to it. However, on the Love route with Bella (which I went with), it would seem as though the story is being set up to have Bella bring Liza into your harem given what they did together when you were out with Rachel. Don't know if the same Bella/Liza scene happens with the Dominant route, but if it does then I guess it will be the same for both routes but with perhaps some different scenes/dialogue later on.
Yes it happens... Harem Route, actually has a little more content...

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok this is the first time i made a post her are there any console cheats to change the corr and trust on each 4 off the famelie members.
becausse i am comming to short all the time when i even use the walkthrough still not getting the full amount.
and i have tried Cheat engine but i find what the number whas tried to change but no affect becausse ingame it didnt go up at all.
so cheat engine doesnt work

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Cheat Engine? Use Unren and dig into the code.
If you want to increase Mrs. Smith's stats by one:
Code:
m_attr.set_corruption(+1)
m_attr.set_trust(+1)
For other characters: use b_attr for Bella, r_attr for Rachel, l_attr for Liza

Eta: check also

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ive-11

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my hope is eventually MC and his harem moves to the "Island of Everything Goes" and ya get to marry and impregnate the dame of choice...or(my empty hope but a man can dream) ya get to hook up with Pee-Goddess again..HAHAA!! bad habit of many games..the hottest dame is not a main-dame ..that hurts me inside..for reals!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
my hope is eventually MC and his harem moves to the "Island of Everything Goes" and ya get to marry and impregnate the dame of choice...or(my empty hope but a man can dream) ya get to hook up with Pee-Goddess again..HAHAA!! bad habit of many games..the hottest dame is not a main-dame ..that hurts me inside..for reals!
Give it time. Rebecca is already pregnant, but as she's already open with MC she can shine without taking the spotlight

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I agree with the island part, but not the rest, I Hope the whole family moves there, and he keeps drilling all the sisters and his mom, if they allow visits from the side bitches good, if not whatever.

It it does come down to just one girl than of course Bella will be my first choice, in the love path she is just unbeatable.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I agree with the island part, but not the rest, I Hope the whole family moves there, and he keeps drilling all the sisters and his mom, if they allow visits from the side bitches good, if not whatever.

It it does come down to just one girl than of course Bella will be my first choice, in the love path she is just unbeatable.
they are not sisters and my mom in my game..i'm the "Patch Avoider!!!"(with cape) so marriage is not taboo and knocking them up is totally decent..in my game..HAHAA!!..i do not play by the proper adult game pervert rules!!! i'm such a rebel :D

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes