Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
they are not sisters and my mom in my game..i'm the "Patch Avoider!!!"(with cape) so marriage is not taboo and knocking them up is totally decent..in my game..HAHAA!!..i do not play by the proper adult game pervert rules!!! i'm such a rebel :D
Why would they need to move to the island in your game then ? It isn't illegal for them to fuck and reproduce in the "lamer" version lol. Unless you just want to be closer to the piss loving girls Nia and Rebecca.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Why would they need to move to the island in your game then ? It isn't illegal for them to fuck and reproduce in the "lamer" version lol. Unless you just want to be closer to the piss loving girls Nia and Rebecca.
Rebeca...she's my dream-dame..her look..her excessive moistness..she's one of my fav game-dames of all time..lol..so..island it is!!!

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So what's been added for the 0.16.1 version compared to 0.16.0? I had it saved from when Rachel and MC get caught by Valentina.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
So what's been added for the 0.16.1 version compared to 0.16.0? I had it saved from when Rachel and MC get caught by Valentina.
.x releases are bug fixes, not content updates. nothing was added. issues addressed mentioned

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I will weigh in on the favorite girl discussion...

….under some tough deliberation I pick all of them :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JJsworld

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Rebeca...she's my dream-dame..her look..her excessive moistness..she's one of my fav game-dames of all time..lol..so..island it is!!!
And with Rebecca you wouldn't have to worry about drinkable water
Thanks, I went back and started a new game based on the WT and see that I made bad choices early in my previous quest. I finally got to the end of 0.16.1 and looks like the MC's harem is on track. Don't know how the MC's mom is going to react to his over-the-top fuckery!;)
She will enact the Mistress persona
due to her royal stature she is worth two or more boinks at least
I would boink Bella till my dick would implore me to stop

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
not going Bear Grylls on any dame no matter how glorious she is :p i will of course..being a total gentleman..assist her fully in the squirt department..its what any good man would do.
But it's Rebecca we are talking about, her ambrosia would cure diseases

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes