Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I have a theory,and I hope it's true. Susan divorced her husband because he had an affair, that resulted in a child. We had a mother, son and sister play on the Discreet path but what's if Adriana was MC's stepsister?

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I have a theory,and I hope it's true. Susan divorced her husband because he had an affair, that resulted in a child. We had a mother, son and sister play on the Discreet path but what's if Adriana was MC's stepsister?
What if dear old horndog daddy was the man that went to Belugia that Rebeca used to get pregnant with Nia and Nino?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
Boy does this game need a modded gallery, most of the sexual scenes are quite amazing. :D

Slightly offtopic, I seem to have played previous versions of this (I have some saves already listed) but the game breaks itself when trying to load these, I would guess that is due to some fairly major script change down the road or am I just lucky? I can see new saves list which gameplay Day you're on, while the ones that I have which break the game dont do that (no idea what version they were made on).

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Boy does this game need a modded gallery, most of the sexual scenes are quite amazing. :D

Slightly offtopic, I seem to have played previous versions of this (I have some saves already listed) but the game breaks itself when trying to load these, I would guess that is due to some fairly major script change down the road or am I just lucky? I can see new saves list which gameplay Day you're on, while the ones that I have which break the game dont do that (no idea what version they were made on).
There were some bug fixes you may want to restart

Cloudestiny

Jul 11, 2018
So I'm doing bella (hardcore) and rachel (love) and I played the latest version of the game at this point and decided to confort bella. Long story short, ended up going to the concert with Rachel (also proposed the multiple relationship), but I couldn't talk to Bella before the end of the day 32 to propose the same relationship... anybody had this issue?

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
So I'm doing bella (hardcore) and rachel (love) and I played the latest version of the game at this point and decided to confort bella. Long story short, ended up going to the concert with Rachel (also proposed the multiple relationship), but I couldn't talk to Bella before the end of the day 32 to propose the same relationship... anybody had this issue?
I got the same. I assume it's because she "doesn't have a choice" in the matter, of course she does, but I think she'll just go along with what the MC wants anyway.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes