c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Does anyone know if this game is legal to download in the UK?
Depens. With virtual characters this question is difficulty. First not all countrys have a law against virtual, sexual involed underaged character. Even if they have (e.g. in cause of ) then it depens on the person that judged - if it's not a clear case.

And even then their could also be some exception - Not everone is as strict as Patreon or Facebook with their rules (or in cause of Twitter you only must be some very importend personen and the you have your own exception....):p

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
i didn't get the last two sections about bella in the walkthrough. I wonder what i did wrong? i didn't follow rachel, and said to rachel that i wanted to have a three way relationship

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
So I played through this again after the update. It's pretty cool to see the different path choices simply by say swapping Bella's path from hardcore to softcore or vice versa and trying relationships with other external characters where you didn't before.

One thing I did notice though, something which makes the game a lil lacking if you don't. In my first playthough, I didn't have a relationship with Rachel, ignoring James seemed to somehow shut down that route very early on. By not doing doing so, you miss a very large chunk of the game, including days 31 and 32 (v0.16) being devoid of any content at all for example.

Anyway it's a great game, just thought I'd point that out.

Looking forward to more. :)

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Depens. With virtual characters this question is difficulty. First not all countrys have a law against virtual, sexual involed underaged character. Even if they have (e.g. in cause of ) then it depens on the person that judged - if it's not a clear case.

And even then their could also be some exception - Not everone is as strict as Patreon or Facebook with their rules (or in cause of Twitter you only must be some very importend personen and the you have your own exception....):p
Depends on standing, if the person filing the complaint, can prove personal harm.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I got two scenes then game over im on bellas path. Are the updates just really short or am i missing something?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Any animations in this game??
Why?:devilish:
Which kind of animation?

And no, AFAIK, none animations in this game.

If you do the "full" animation and not some 2-5 "moving" picture one, then you have ~24 picture/seconds. For a 15 second "movie" you need 360 pictures.

And overall most animation are medicore at best. Few picture in an endless loop that looks more similar to some string puppets or some animation that don't respect the law of physics (e.g. set in stone haircut or some limbs from char A that goes right through char B)...

Good animations need a lot of time and expertise so for most games/devs they better stick to none animated pictures:p

Reactions: Heresi and mehGusta

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Welp, it's time for more "MIdAS bitches about grammar"

some ones I missed last update mostly, "Bella remover her panties and presses the cold head the dildo against her wet lips" should be "Bella remover her panties and presses the cold head of the dildo against her wet lips"

And during sex with bella, the MC says "And your mine", should be "And you're mine"

Other than that everything seems to be in order.
That's a short list this time! Those errors should be fixed in the next version.

Hey @Perverteer , I know you said Adriana learned the players name through telepathy, but apparently she also learned how to shield her own mind from your corrective influences. Even after the bugfix, she still calls the pc by his real name.

View attachment 231054
Yeah, I missed a variable somewhere. It should be fixed in v0.17 and otherwise Adriana will be punished.

I've just posted for patrons and non-patrons on my Patreon page and I'm looking for your input as well. If you'd be willing to fill it out I'd be much obliged!

Reactions: Mt PewPew

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
That's a short list this time! Those errors should be fixed in the next version.

Yeah, I missed a variable somewhere. It should be fixed in v0.17 and otherwise Adriana will be punished.

I've just posted for patrons and non-patrons on my Patreon page and I'm looking for your input as well. If you'd be willing to fill it out I'd be much obliged!
There's no rush on the bugfix. I just wanted to make sure you knew it was still there. Heh, are you sure Adriana won't consider any punishment to actually be a reward?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Hmm, so I saw that survey, and in one or two cases, I wondered what would be the appropriate answer.
F.Ex. I'm a big fan of Story, even and especially in Erotic VNs, but SL so far isn't one of those I come back to for the story.
It has great scenes, and plenty of them, but I think you could scramble the days to remove any coherence and it wouldn't detract too much from the experience. So am I giving wrong feedback, when I imply something is valuable, but it doesn't actually apply to the product in question?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes