WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Mate, honestly,...

@JayneCobb wrote a description what you have to do with the patcher. I'm not going back to his post and read it and write it down again for you. See for yourself what you have to do with his Android-Patcher.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I have done the corruption path with Bella and i's pretty good so far, wonder how it ends. How is the romance path, better/worse?
The renders are not much different, it's mostly about the dialogues.
If you like games where the MC is a compassionate guy who wins the heart of girls who hate/mistrust him, you are going to enjoy it. He is everything Bella missed so far: a friend, a brother, a father and of course a lover. Her love for him is unconditional.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But for SL I think it was often hinted that Bella likes the submission role.
Thus we have nice family cast:
  • Rachel: open (?) to sharing
  • Bellla: sub
  • Ms. Smith: dom
  • MC: dom
  • Liza: ?
Only Liza is "strange" - is she really from the same family?:D
Now that I think about it, I haven't seen a path where you treat Liza harshly and undermine her self-esteem (but without doing lewd stuff with her). What about her as a servant in chastity or as a cuckquean?

Reactions: Journey95

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can in few options (earlish game) make liza feel worse.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
day33_p_room_cuffs_m_closeup_angry.jpg

Perverteer said:
Day 33 is pretty much done and rendered and I've already completed a big chunk of Day 34, but I still need to do the renders for those. The previous version was a little empty for some, because of the branching paths. As v0.17 focuses on other characters, there should be content for almost everyone.
The major events of Day 33 include:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
I downloaded this game for the first time and when I went to play the game I got this ... could not execute C:\Users\...\...\My Games\Adult Games\Sistery_Lust-0161-ExtraScenes\SL-0.16.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\lib\windows-i686\Sisterly_Lust-0161-ES.exe. is it missing? ... Is there a way to fix this or do I have to re-download the entire game?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I downloaded this game for the first time and when I went to play the game I got this ... could not execute C:\Users\...\...\My Games\Adult Games\Sistery_Lust-0161-ExtraScenes\SL-0.16.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\lib\windows-i686\Sisterly_Lust-0161-ES.exe. is it missing? ... Is there a way to fix this or do I have to re-download the entire game?
Most likely your AV has put the File into quarantine (blacklisted).

Reactions: Wraith2100

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
add that exe on whitelist, i lost few hrs playing on sl due game had been isolated so no changes made when saved.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes