Oct 24, 2018
To the developer: well fucking played, sir. The confrontation with MC and the mom was awesome; the dialogue exchange was superb! I was wondering how you were going to resolve this inevitable conflict and you did it so well. This is some 5-star work, sir! Keep it up and I hope you have future projects; I will continue to donate to your cause.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Wtf, the game implies I did the descreet shit even though I didn't. All I did was take the test and then bail out, I never had a session but the game implies I had multiple sessions

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
So I did a quick compare of the 0.17 extra and the 0.17.1 standard edition and besides a bunch of stuff in the RenPy folders, the only thing that changed in the game folder was the scripts.rpa file.
Day32(Line 1006), Day33(285, 507, 693-696, 698, 823, 887, 896, 901) and Day34 (902). Just to learn I packed them, figured I'd share even though its just a few MB difference. Guessing from quick testing that .rpa's are loaded alphabetically?

Wtf, the game implies I did the descreet shit even though I didn't. All I did was take the test and then bail out, I never had a session but the game implies I had multiple sessions
Its fixed in 0.17.1

Reactions: T800 and Regardie

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I'm uploading the bugfix right now, so I'm sure the extras version and the releases for other platforms will make its way here eventually. Thanks for testing!

@Eerie Entity @Johnny-Doe @Kukothemadhatter someone drew on poor iris forehead with a marker
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure who vandalized Iris' forehead, but DAZ does this sometimes for reasons unknown to me. I've cleaned her up in the upcoming bugfix release.

im guessing this is another minor mishap i mean her thumb would be broken after she punched me like this still i like that the renders are indeed improving since the first 10 days
That looks very uncomfortable. Guess I have to rerender her thumbs...

The essence of software engineering (as opposed to programming) is "design, then code". Just coding is fine when things are simple, but when they get complex (as they are in big projects), you need to design first!

The earlier you find a bug, the cheaper it is to fix. Finding it in design phase is the cheapest.
Very true. I'm outlining most of the structure of the events of a day beforehand, but often scenes start grow organically both in size and scope.

This would be an interesting trick to see in her current position.
I'm sure she's flexible, but nobody is that flexible. Guess she's going to be doing something else in that render in v0.18.

did a nice clean install no overwrite..every interaction/choice with Rachel gives a traceback..pfft
also...even though MC and Rachel have had alot of fooling around her stats have not changed at all..trust=4 corruption=2
pffft...i kissed her boobies dammit!!
I'm not sure what happened there, but as @goobdoob it seems that Rachel's statistics object got converted to an integer somehow. His fix should work in that regard.

@Perverteer

To the developer: well fucking played, sir. The confrontation with MC and the mom was awesome; the dialogue exchange was superb! I was wondering how you were going to resolve this inevitable conflict and you did it so well. This is some 5-star work, sir! Keep it up and I hope you have future projects; I will continue to donate to your cause.
Thanks! I find those exchanges always tricky but a lot of fun to write, I'm glad that shines through somehow. And thank you for being a patron, of course!

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Played all the way through, again... Did the harem, but love for Rachel & Bella... Got to say, both in the bed, and Bella starting with Liza, it's gonna be good... Cant wait for the next installment...

Reactions: Blayo and Cmann

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pure Lisa route just ignore everything about Bella and the rest..and if Bella says something about MC not satisfying her..then thats a major narrative error..lol
well she's young woman in need and since mc hasn't filled her needs for a while she resorts to dildo when lisa comes in to get dildo lessons.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
well she's young woman in need and since mc hasn't filled her needs for a while she resorts to dildo when lisa comes in to get dildo lessons.
That is one of those situations where simple "if"-statements come in handy. XD Or at least that is the kind of situation where I use them.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Uhm, stupid question, but does anybody know the name of the asset, that is used for Bellas hair? And maybe also which store sells it. (Not interested in in pirating assets but purchasing them.)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I'm uploading the bugfix right now, so I'm sure the extras version and the releases for other platforms will make its way here eventually. Thanks for testing!

I'm not sure who vandalized Iris' forehead, but DAZ does this sometimes for reasons unknown to me. I've cleaned her up in the upcoming bugfix release.

That looks very uncomfortable. Guess I have to rerender her thumbs...

Very true. I'm outlining most of the structure of the events of a day beforehand, but often scenes start grow organically both in size and scope.

I'm sure she's flexible, but nobody is that flexible. Guess she's going to be doing something else in that render in v0.18.

I'm not sure what happened there, but as @goobdoob it seems that Rachel's statistics object got converted to an integer somehow. His fix should work in that regard.

Thanks! I find those exchanges always tricky but a lot of fun to write, I'm glad that shines through somehow. And thank you for being a patron, of course!
@Eerie Entity @Idkanythingsmarter @Kukothemadhatter
its ok im guessing that in the next probably 5 updates

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity @Idkanythingsmarter @Kukothemadhatter
its ok im guessing that in the next probably 5 updates
Doubt that that would happen with Liza in the next 5 updates, she's been the slowest to advance apart from mom, haha, if Liza and MC still haven't done anything all too sexual so far, ain't no way in hell she'd jump into a harem in the next 5 updates, maybe in the next 10 :p

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Doubt that that would happen with Liza in the next 5 updates, she's been the slowest to advance apart from mom, haha, if Liza and MC still haven't done anything all too sexual so far, ain't no way in hell she'd jump into a harem in the next 5 updates, maybe in the next 10 :p
she did give me a blowjob though i think

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
she did give me a blowjob though i think
I don't recall a BJ, I think it was a HJ, either way it's still pretty far from having sex, let alone harem or threesome and stuff like that, haha, she's reaaaally shy and insecure, things still make her nervous and uncomfortable, MC constantly need to reassure her still :p

May 8, 2018

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I'm more with @Eerie Entity about her joining. She's still insecure and shy, it will need at least 5 updates just to have sex with her. She will be latest addition to harem.
Im thinking MC will get all the sisters in the harem first and them mom will be the last. As she might be pissed that MC banging everybody in the family and her :unsure:

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I'm more with @Eerie Entity about her joining. She's still insecure and shy, it will need at least 5 updates just to have sex with her. She will be latest addition to harem.
yeah your probably right i just through hat the older sister would join the harem first seeing how in a harem i would thought she would go down on Sasha (Rachel) but i guess the mom is the most perverted women in the family so who knows
I don't recall a BJ, I think it was a HJ, either way it's still pretty far from having sex, let alone harem or threesome and stuff like that, haha, she's reaaaally shy and insecure, things still make her nervous and uncomfortable, MC constantly need to reassure her still :p
yeah your right i think it was a Handjob although i think we did have some pretty close scenes intercourse like the hot top scene and the dance scene although i could be wrong about that i have the most points with Natasha for some reason
Im thinking MC will get all the sisters in the harem first and them mom will be the last. As she might be pissed that MC banging everybody in the family and her :unsure:
thats what i thought but then i remember that the mom is the most perverted character in the family due to being part of that S&M thing

Hzy

Jan 30, 2019
Just finished the whole(so far) storyline,it's wonderfull!!!
Thank for the uploading and the creater's HARD work.
Look forward to the future update patches.
Besides,worry about the health of MC,Haha!!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Think it's also entirely possible that while Rachel and Bella were both absolutely hurt that you were banging them both behind their back but they eventually forgave and agreed on a three-way, but I have my doubts that Liza and mom would be as forgiving, because consider Liza; convincing her to incest is a big feature in itself, but try convincing her to polygamy, think she's monogamous and I think once she falls for you, she falls HARD, MC banging everybody wouldn't be a good look in her eyes :p And don't get me started on mom, haha, even if you're not on Discreet path, she still wants to be the one in control at least to some extent, the Dom is strong in her, she might be dictating who you can fuck and when, making it essentially her harem, not yours xD

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes