MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Think it's also entirely possible that while Rachel and Bella were both absolutely hurt that you were banging them both behind their back but they eventually forgave and agreed on a three-way, but I have my doubts that Liza and mom would be as forgiving, because consider Liza; convincing her to incest is a big feature in itself, but try convincing her to polygamy, think she's monogamous and I think once she falls for you, she falls HARD, MC banging everybody wouldn't be a good look in her eyes :p And don't get me started on mom, haha, even if you're not on Discreet path, she still wants to be the one in control at least to some extent, the Dom is strong in her, she might be dictating who you can fuck and when, making it essentially her harem, not yours xD
Convincing Liza will be easy, she's already done stuff with Bella, so getting her to do stuff with Rachel should be fairly easy too, same with you not being monogamous, she did stuff with others, why shouldn't you?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Convincing Liza will be easy, she's already done stuff with Bella, so getting her to do stuff with Rachel should be fairly easy too, same with you not being monogamous, she did stuff with others, why shouldn't you?
More like Bella did stuff to her, it's not like Liza knows how to do that, she's completely clueless :p And Liza also didn't go there specifically to do anything, just talk, it was just Bella that persuaded Liza despite her protests :p

Reactions: JJsworld

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Okay, think I've found Bellas hair.

Please correct me, if I'm wrong.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
More like Bella did stuff to her, it's not like Liza knows how to do that, she's completely clueless :p And Liza also didn't go there specifically to do anything, just talk, it was just Bella that persuaded Liza despite her protests :p
Even so, you can still spin that against her if needed. also, she was hardly against the idea.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

Extra Scenes Edition

Perverteer said:
Continuing the tradition of x.x.1 releases after the initial release I present to you v0.17.1. The original release posts of the and the have been updated with new links.

The major fixes in this release are for the Mrs. Smith path, she has an event that should trigger in the night of Day 32 or Day 33 and it didn't for some people or caused some weird unintended crossovers.

The updated version should have these scene triggers for Mrs. Smith:

- When you're on the Discreet path and don't go to the concert with Rachel, the event should start on Day 32 and continue during the early morning Day 33. So if you didn't get it during your last play-through of Day 32 you should start with a save just before going to sleep on Day 32.

- You're on the Discreet path and went to the concert with Rachel, the event should occur during the night of Day 33, regardless if you go to Liza

- When you only have a romantic relationship with Mrs. Smith there will be a scene during the night of Day 33, regardless if you visit Liza

Changelog
  • Day 33: Fix Mrs. Smith Discreet path availability
  • Day 33: Fix unavailable scene with Mrs. Smith for those on romance path only
  • Extras: Removed artefacts from Iris' forehead in two renders
  • Spelling and grammar fixes (thanks to MRMIdAS2k)

geunit

Jun 9, 2018
Am I dumb or am I the only one still stuck at the party where the mc is sleeping on the floor and all the girls keep bursting through the door bugging the mc to join them?
Is there more content after this or am I bugged? It keeps saying "that's the end, thanks for playing"

I swear there's been like 20 updates, and yet I still get "thanks for playing" after Sis joins mc on the floor/bed at the party.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Am I dumb or am I the only one still stuck at the party where the mc is sleeping on the floor and all the girls keep bursting through the door bugging the mc to join them?
Is there more content after this or am I bugged? It keeps saying "that's the end, thanks for playing"
Definitly not the end...

Reactions: geunit

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Damnit. Time to become a patron I guess. It's overdue, really. This game is consistently good and hits a lot of my fetishes without getting too weird. Thanks for the great game, Perverteer.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017

I swear there's been like 20 updates, and yet I still get "thanks for playing" after Sis joins mc on the floor/bed at the party.
I remember that was a bug on the initial release of that update, but it was fixed later on in either a patch or a 0.x.x update. Forgot which one. Haven't gone thru the scene in later updates so I don't know if the old bug was retained.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
i gotta ask this. why is the scene with the owner of the sex shop gone now? after the mom/landlord scene got added? :(

Reactions: Wolle

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
program don't excute when click SL program
either damaged dl or antivirus/anti malware prog prevents something to be loaded.

meeting mommy again was sweet (but still no sex).

replaying also reminded me that sabine (miley's gf whom virginity mc took) appears to be pantyless. mc taking her cherry too would be nice too.

Reactions: Perverteer

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i gotta ask this. why is the scene with the owner of the sex shop gone now? after the mom/landlord scene got added? :(
Because it's an extra, and you downloaded the standard edition of 17.1 instead of the extra edition (we didn't have the extra edition of 17.1). The extra edition is up now, redownload if you want that scene.

Tried it. Didn't work. Appreciate the suggestion though.
Are you sure you're running 17 instead of 16?

Reactions: JJsworld

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes