Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
two paths complete..Mrs Smith romance(no femdom) and Bella+Rachel threesome(to be)also boinking everything else on that route because DUH...so..that leaves pure Bella..pure Rachel and pure Lisa..lol..so much work to be done :O if ya know the game..you can have a playthrough where ya get ALL the dames..that goes against my normally monogamous ways..BUT..its fantasy so ya..BOINK THEM ALL!!!
Hey man, could you let me know how to get the non-femdom route for Susan, please? I'm following the walk-through, but "You can bypass this route and try your luck with her in a different way by talking to her on Day 1, 3, 7 and 11. " didn't help me too much!

Many thanks!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hey man, could you let me know how to get the non-femdom route for Susan, please? I'm following the walk-through, but "You can bypass this route and try your luck with her in a different way by talking to her on Day 1, 3, 7 and 11. " didn't help me too much!

Many thanks!
do no go to Discreet..either ignore that part or send James instead...Discreet leads to femdom..no Discreet leads to romance.

Reactions: Zenithtb

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Played through this one yesterday and today. Really good renders and the story is fun. Lots of good sex scenes too. I'm looking forward to what comes next.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I swear this dude nuts like a dozen times each day for like three weeks straight now?
How his gonads haven't atrophied off shriveled up by now is beyond me.

Reactions: JJsworld

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Many thanks!
Talk to her every chance you get. On the island, go on the walk with her and kiss her. Check the walkthrough on later days.

I swear this dude nuts like a dozen times each day for like three weeks straight now?
How his gonads haven't atrophied off by now is beyond me.
I think you mean wear away, not atrophy. Atrophy is wasting away because of disuse.

Reactions: Zenithtb

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I knew Millie was the chosen one the moment I laid my eyes upon her, that perfect bush just justified my gut feeling, should have used her model instead of Rachel for sister.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
How his gonads haven't atrophied off shriveled up by now is beyond me.
You'd be amazed what being young can do, I can fap at least 4 timed a day for a month and be fine, so it's not entirely unreasonable.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Er, is that some alien entity from "The Abyss" escaping from Liza's vagina? It can't be female ejaculate because that, just like male ejaculate, exits out the urethra. It doesn't shoot out of her cervix or something...

How does Riley manage to unbutton your pants and free your cock when you've already taken your pants & underwear off?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Er, is that some alien entity from "The Abyss" escaping from Liza's vagina? It can't be female ejaculate because that, just like male ejaculate, exits out the urethra. It doesn't shoot out of her cervix or something...
It's urine.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
That isn't where we piss from.

Doesn't matter though, it made the scene worth watching.
i overlook it...some things ya cannot really complain about much..chaturbate squirt section shows me very vividly where it comes from :O adult games..do not..HAHAAA!!!

Reactions: JJsworld

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Features:
  • There is now a full in-game walkthrough for every important choice in days 1-15! If a choice gives points or is required to see a scene it will be highlighted so you don't have to worry about missing scenes. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice.

• A scene gallery containing every scene from days 1-15 can now be accessed from the main menu. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png
7.png lain_gallery_bella_p1.png lain_gallery_rachel_p1.png lain_gallery_ana_p1.png

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes