a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Perverteer

I remember this from the time I played last and now starting over here is what I have a problem with.

MC is suppose to be sleeping on the couch and he wakes up late while sleeping with Rachel, everyone seems to be gone but as soon as MC get to the living room where the couch is look who is sitting there.
Right after waking up in Rachel's bed SL 2019-03-01 17-56-37-45.jpg very next frame is this, mom on the couch that MC was suppose to sleep on. SL 2019-03-01 17-56-41-92.jpg

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
I've downloaded the Andriod version of this game and for some reasons it is not getting installed on my phone. I've given permissions to install through 'unknown sources' and have also allocated nearly 2 gb of my storage for this installation.

Whenever I try to install it, the package gets installed to almost 90% and then it get stopped with a message 'App is not Installed'. Kindly help me with the installation of the game.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I've downloaded the Andriod version of this game and for some reasons it is not getting installed on my phone. I've given permissions to install through 'unknown sources' and have also allocated nearly 2 gb of my storage for this installation.

Whenever I try to install it, the package gets installed to almost 90% and then it get stopped with a message 'App is not Installed'. Kindly help me with the installation of the game.
I had the same prob, I deleted everything and redownloaded from mega, then it went through...

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
@Perverteer

This is on day 12 when I chose just look it show touching. View attachment 254991 View attachment 254992
Yeah, that's too touchy for looking. There's an image sitting in my render queue to take care of the situation.

@Perverteer

I remember this from the time I played last and now starting over here is what I have a problem with.

MC is suppose to be sleeping on the couch and he wakes up late while sleeping with Rachel, everyone seems to be gone but as soon as MC get to the living room where the couch is look who is sitting there.
Right after waking up in Rachel's bed View attachment 255133 very next frame is this, mom on the couch that MC was suppose to sleep on. View attachment 255134
That one is indeed a problem. I've added an extra line of dialogue establishing that Mom is in her room while you take a shower, then it switches to her on the couch.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Excellent game. I enjoyed playing it.

@Perverteer can you please say when can we expect the next version of the game? Eagerly waiting for the update so that we can continue playing the game storyline.

With regards,
Prats.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Even after starting a completly new game it still ends at the party.
I tried to look for any fix in this thread but either I missed it or no one provided one..
Can anyone provide a save just right after the party?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Even after starting a completly new game it still ends at the party.
I tried to look for any fix in this thread but either I missed it or no one provided one..
Can anyone provide a save just right after the party?
What party?

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
You are the devil ^-^ !!!\o/
I actually have 6 half sisters, only found out about 3 of them 12 yrs ago... lol...
I had a personal theory for a while that the mc had a cousin/half-sister out there that was the cause of the divorce. Since the dad was such a cheater he could have had a kid with Susan's sister while married to her.

Sadly this will probably never happen :cry:

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes