orzys

Apr 19, 2018
Am I the only one that wishes that the MC gets into some anal play himself? Rimming, fingering, pegging...
As part the sessions with his Mistress and just in general with his many ladies.

Either way this game is incredible, so easy to see the amount of work put into it. Can't wait to see what comes next.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Am I the only one that wishes that the MC gets into some anal play himself? Rimming, fingering, pegging...
As part the sessions with his Mistress and just in general with his many ladies.

Either way this game is incredible, so easy to see the amount of work put into it. Can't wait to see what comes next.
Yep you are the only one because creampieing in the vagina is the only way to go.:love::love::love:

Anal is just so so and I can do without it.

Reactions: EvilChef

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well Rachel I believe is taking precautions, Bella's not dumb. If someone was to get pregnant, my money is on Liza.
Mine to and maybe Iris will also but we may get to ask the girls to stop protections.

Liza is my first choice and Iris is the 2nd, maybe we will be surprise by who in the end.

Reactions: D Dog

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Liza would be the most obvious possibility, but Rachel is getting increasingly more infatuated with MC and she's quite scatterbrained too. I wouldn't be surprised if she came out with something like "I love you so much, sweet brother, that I stopped taking the pill just for you. I wanna spend my life with you. Please, give me your seed and let's have a pretty baby together".

Reactions: JJsworld

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well Rachel I believe is taking precautions, Bella's not dumb. If someone was to get pregnant, my money is on Liza.
On day 20 Rachel said "Yes, [m_name] made sure each of us got a prescription for the pill as soon as we were ready."

So all 3 sisters (and presumably mom) are on the pill.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
On day 20 Rachel said "Yes, [m_name] made sure each of us got a prescription for the pill as soon as we were ready."

So all 3 sisters (and presumably mom) are on the pill.
Yes but Liza never would have sex until she got married so she may never used the pills.

ADD: Its still a tossup between Iris and Liza is my guess for the first one to get pregnant.

Reactions: JJsworld and E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I was thinking ana or alina.....but who i first thought of was Iris(?), the pastor's wife.
I didnt think it would be one of the fam members because of same reason as goobdoob. I didnt think about a1fox's reason for liza before. It makes sense. However, these games are pretty simple in storylines and ive tried to learn not to read into things or over think things too much. (Plus, i didnt get to nail liza in my go through so she shouldnt be pregnant in my book at least)

Reactions: JJsworld

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I was thinking ana or alina.....but who i first thought of was Iris(?), the pastor's wife.
I didnt think it would be one of the fam members because of same reason as goobdoob. I didnt think about a1fox's reason for liza before. It makes sense. However, these games are pretty simple in storylines and ive tried to learn not to read into things or over think things too much. (Plus, i didnt get to nail liza in my go through so she shouldnt be pregnant in my book at least)
Next update will just have the convo about it so we will have to wait for who and is why I said it was going to be very hard waiting on the next update.

Under the spoiler here:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Getting Iris pregnant would probably set the Pastor from "Passive Voice in the Movement" to "BURN THE SINNERS" pretty quick.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why would she only have 1 testicle?
Cross eyed doctor and an accident during the severing of the cord.

Tears were shed, a ball dropped years too early but the lawsuit allowed them all to move to the island including sex shop girl, normal shop girl, church wife girl, Alina and receptionist girl.

I would have taken the other girl but but there is already one cock too many and her brother would have come along.

That mutant babies testicular sacrifice would set the scene nicely for many an orgy.

Reactions: E-Dog

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Liza would be the most obvious possibility, but Rachel is getting increasingly more infatuated with MC and she's quite scatterbrained too. I wouldn't be surprised if she came out with something like "I love you so much, sweet brother, that I stopped taking the pill just for you. I wanna spend my life with you. Please, give me your seed and let's have a pretty baby together".
Yeah, Rachel is devious enough though to do something like "Hey listen, I know I agreed to share you with Bella, but I secretly stopped taking my pill and you've creamed me all week so I'm actually pregnant now and you're mine forever."

4.50 star(s) 325 Votes