Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Sounds like the perfect ending and the perfect start for season 2 :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Perverteer i think i found a small "bug" at the beginning of the game.while i can enter the name for the mom, the sentence continues.i made an extra screenshot of it
Thanks, I'll investigate and see what's going on. I think the same thing happens when you can input a custom name for Rachel?

As for the pregnancy speculations... The current plan is to implement a pregnancy route for just the sisters, otherwise I think I'll go slightly mad implementing all those different options.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Maybe Daughterly-Lust more accurate,hah (*/ω\*)
I like the name of this :giggle:(y)

Yes !!! Bella with a pooch belly !!! Damn thats hott !!!
Damn! Somehow I think it would fit her the best! I am telling you MC soon gets a visit from his former lovers and all of them are pregnant :cool:

Bella, Liza, Rachel and even mom with bellies sticking out in the same photo.:love::love::love:
A nice family photo ;)

Spoiler: The perfect cliffhanger!
Hehe it seems like we are really excited for this :D MC really needs a big house with all the kids he will have :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
As for the pregnancy speculations... The current plan is to implement a pregnancy route for just the sisters, otherwise I think I'll go slightly mad implementing all those different options.
I'm all for that and the sooner the better.

Kissing, pregnancy and incest is the only way to go.:cool::cool::love:

To me Liza is the one it may start with, its because of her personality so far in the game.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Although it really would be funny to see Sasha, Miley, etc. staying in front of his door pregnant :sneaky:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@Perverteer i think i found a small "bug" at the beginning of the game.while i can enter the name for the mom, the sentence continues.i made an extra screenshot of it
@Perverteer yes for all of them.Here are the screenshots
You can change the sister's name by using the backspace key, as for the mom's name I am able to change it to.

See that little line you maybe able to get it back by clicking on the name itself. SL 2019-03-06 06-55-26-89.jpg

The 3 sister's pics you uploaded show that line to and you are able to change there name by using the backspace key.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@a1fox3 It's not that I can't change the name, it's that the sentence appears in the middle of the name change. like for example at the "mom" where you're asked how the mc should name it and then it just starts naming it Suzan even though I'm still typing the name

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 It's not that I can't change the name, it's that the sentence appears in the middle of the name change. like for example at the "mom" where you're asked how the mc should name it and then it just starts naming it Suzan even though I'm still typing the name
I guess I am not following you here, I was able to change her name no problem.

If you are talking about the sentence below then that starts with Susan but once you "confirm" the name change it should change over.

I normally leave there names as they come and only use Max as all my MC name's.

Reactions: CamelRed

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I guess I am not following you here, I was able to change her name no problem.

If you are talking about the sentence below then that starts with Susan but once you "confirm" the name change it should change over.

I normally leave there names as they come and only use Max as all my MC name's.
exactly.after i change the name the name will be used in the other sentences but in the middle of the name input the sentence is wrong.the sentence should only come after the name input.In the day01.rpy file is that the code for that: p "Hi [m_name]. Good to see you again.".That means that this text should come after the name question

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
exactly.after i change the name the name will be used in the other sentences but in the middle of the name input the sentence is wrong.the sentence should only come after the name input.In the day01.rpy file is that the code for that: p "Hi [m_name]. Good to see you again.".That means that this text should come after the name question
Okay I see what you are saying, it never bothered me because I never change the name anyway.

I did test it out when I first started playing this but I like the names dev used so I just left them as such.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Okay I see what you are saying, it never bothered me because I never change the name anyway.

I did test it out when I first started playing this but I like the names dev used so I just left them as such.
i will only change Suzan to mom and keep the other names. i only noticed it yesterday when i wanted to play from the beginning.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ra8va.jpg
But...I want to knock up Mom too!

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Although it really would be funny to see Sasha, Miley, etc. staying in front of his door pregnant :sneaky:
The only problem is that they were implied to be years ago, so they would already have the kids...

Im just imagining a 'family' picture with MC surrounded by like 15 pregnant women at the end

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes