goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I am getting sooo pissed off.... the only scene I can get is the 4some where james fucks kira...... what is the fuckin ideal setup where I fuck her..... prefer a threesome...but will settle for a 4some if im fuckin her...... please and thank you.....

ive tried every possible way..... if I take complete relationship away from ana.... only james goes and has fun with her.... if im in a rel with her.... then I fuck her and not kira and get no 3some option it just straight 4some...... and kira is catch and not interested... if I do interested and catch...with relat with ana.... it just skips to next day......

UPDATE:: so the only way I got the threesome was to not be friends with james...... is there another way to do it without unfriending him???
Have you read the walkthrough?

You can let James participate or have him leave. This doesn't have any negative bearing on your friendship with him.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
I am getting sooo pissed off.... the only scene I can get is the 4some where james fucks kira...... what is the fuckin ideal setup where I fuck her..... prefer a threesome...but will settle for a 4some if im fuckin her...... please and thank you.....

ive tried every possible way..... if I take complete relationship away from ana.... only james goes and has fun with her.... if im in a rel with her.... then I fuck her and not kira and get no 3some option it just straight 4some...... and kira is catch and not interested... if I do interested and catch...with relat with ana.... it just skips to next day......

UPDATE:: so the only way I got the threesome was to not be friends with james...... is there another way to do it without unfriending him???
I remember you used to just be able to have the choice to wake him up or not when she comes asking for you. I used to be able to get the threesome with James as a friend, did something change?

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

This is a standalone app, and it should work regardless of whether you already have the game installed or not.

All you have to do is download the app and run it. As soon as you see the main menu, you can quit, uninstall my app, and reload the game.

You won't need to keep my app installed, although I'd check to see if the game recognizes itself as the Taboo Edition before uninstalling my app.

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
It did not work on my LG G6...

Al2(SO4)3

Aug 19, 2018
great update, everything setting up nicely! not so into the inc angle (though i've got that enabled) but the scenario of a pregnant harem seems to be my fetish... thought it might be with a manga from years ago and confirmed with lancaster boarding school and this great game

Reactions: Perverteer

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
great update, everything setting up nicely! not so into the inc angle (though i've got that enabled) but the scenario of a pregnant harem seems to be my fetish... thought it might be with a manga from years ago and confirmed with lancaster boarding school and this great game
Lancaster Boarding House isnt a harem game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Shouldn't dom be on top?
bella is at bottom ...........

got her number on the Bella love path..you say its complicated(or something) then when the three dance choices appear..you select the dance with Bella one..not the dance hot with Bella or dance with Megan..Megan then gives you her number...but no content for her after that(at least on the love path)
you can fuck megan in office on love path too.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Perverteer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Perverteer here's the problem:

if me_relationship and ((b_relationship and day27_b_visit and is_patreon()) or day35_me_fuck):
m "She was all over you..."

menu:
"Tell the truth":
if me_relationship:
<discreet>
else:
<not discreet>

The first if requires me_relationship to be True, so the 2nd if is always true, and the else clause is never reached. I think the 2nd me_relationship should be m_relationship.

Reactions: Perverteer

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You don't even go to the coffee shop that day on the Bella love path, so I fail to see how you can.
did not have that option on the Bella love path...only got Megan's number..i figured a future update would have a call/meetup

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I don't get what the ES in the version number means. Should I download the new version now or wait a week or two or however long it takes for a full version to come out if this isn't it ?

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I don't get what the ES in the version number means. Should I download the new version now or wait a week or two or however long it takes for a full version to come out if this isn't it ?
ES = Extra Scenes

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I copied old saves & now I get day 37 sleep day 38 sleep day 39 sleep??? let me guess I have to start all over? Also does anybody know if you can only do the mom route? I only like mom son fun :)

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes