WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
A lot of devs are either getting sick or taking time off now it's weird. In the game making process sometimes you get so wrapped up into it you forget to look out for yourself
Yeah, it is really weird actually. I always tell that they should take some time off, that they shouldn't wear them out etc. Development is a very stressfull job.

So dear Developers please don't break yourself apart, from time to time step back and get some days off for yourself or enjoy some time with your loved ones!

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
So if Bella is pregnant does that mean the relationship with other is in big trouble? That means we cant have sex with others?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to breed.
that'd be excuse used on middle east countries etc.

Everytime i get stuck after the trip where mom got sick.
stuck how? do you play by walkthrough?

So if Bella is pregnant does that mean the relationship with other is in big trouble? That means we cant have sex with others?
IF bella gets preggo it'll be few months before it is visible and she agreed to share him with rachel (on love path and was forced to share on dom path) so sharing dear brother with liza, mom, etc won't be issue on love path and on dom path she doesn't have much to say.

dDeux

Dec 22, 2018

IF bella gets preggo it'll be few months before it is visible and she agreed to share him with rachel (on love path and was forced to share on dom path) so sharing dear brother with liza, mom, etc won't be issue on love path and on dom path she doesn't have much to say.
wheres the walkthrough? i am new here sry

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018

Ok thanks. I am on love path.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as wt says you give bella only some money when she comes to ask.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes