TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
There are some really hot scenes, but I just can't bring myself to be an asshat to Bella.
Well, tbh she was acting like a bitch first and she needs you to molest her and use your penis to fix her attitude. Needs more spanking and choking but I'll settle for pregnancy.
You're suggesting it? Maybe i ll start new game and 2nd save game with dom bella of it worths. And how exactly i follow Dom path?
Definitely worth it. When you get the option to blackmail her take it. lol:sneaky: You won't be disappointed.

Reactions: pizbia and Bbwlover

tecoteco

Dec 2, 2018
So I've been previously spoiled with the Incest patch on Android which doesn't work for me on v0.18. I just tried a quick playthrough of Standard Edition anyway, and of course it misses out the final island Rebeca/Mia scene.

But does this mean all the Liza/Bella and potential Bella/Rachel stuff is also missing? In which case I'll just delete and hope for a new Android solution in the future.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So I've been previously spoiled with the Incest patch on Android which doesn't work for me on v0.18. I just tried a quick playthrough of Standard Edition anyway, and of course it misses out the final island Rebeca/Mia scene.

But does this mean all the Liza/Bella and potential Bella/Rachel stuff is also missing? In which case I'll just delete and hope for a new Android solution in the future.
No. Without the patch they're not related.

Reactions: tecoteco

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018

The patch worked for me

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Yeah, I've tried it a couple of times but no dice. Not sure why it works for some but not others.
I think it might be more to do with which version of android you are running.
When I try to run the patcher, I get a warning that it was built for an older version of android & may not work.
I ignore the warning & run it anyway.
However it does not work.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Well, tbh she was acting like a bitch first and she needs you to molest her and use your penis to fix her attitude. Needs more spanking and choking but I'll settle for pregnancy.
The real problem is that, from the neck up, she bears an incredible resemblance to my wife's uni photos.
Put her head on Rachel's body, add 20 years & I that's my Mrs...

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Just power through it. You'll make her smile soon enough! :p
When I first met my dear lady, she was in a bit of a bind & I helped her out. The thought of what might have (or not have) been if I'd been a sod to her kind of gives me nightmares. If only we had save slots in real life...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
When I first met my dear lady, she was in a bit of a bind & I helped her out. The thought of what might have (or not have) been if I'd been a sod to her kind of gives me nightmares. If only we had save slots in real life...
Well, dominating Bella seems like it will turn out OK - she really gets into it later on.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I mean this is why I can't blackmail Bella.
I see that miserable face & just want to make her smile...
I found out she was just pretending to be unhappy and that she didn't really hate the mc. It only took a few orgasms and getting molested at work to to put a smile on her face.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In my playthrough I cucked Brody so hard he become a religious zealot/antifa. lol
same. i'm pretty sure every player kicked his ass to next month.

I found out she was just pretending to be unhappy and that she didn't really hate the mc. It only took a few orgasms and getting molested at work to to put a smile on her face.
smile on face and something else inside her.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.50 star(s) 328 Votes