Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
@Perverteer I know you have been in recovery for a bit but you do need to take a look at this as it seems Bella has learned some phasing powers from Kitty Pride.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This situation is VERY simply explained and corrected.

Due to a highly localized rift forming between two alternate dimensions caused by temporal/dimensional travel in @Motkeyz Timestamps game the molecular integrity of the wall was temporarily weakened. Adding to the situation was a Mystical convergence of energies released in at least TWO other games. The solution to this is @Perverteer Cussing LOUDLY and re-rendering the images, while @Motkeyz Conducts a purification ritual involving the sacrifice of THREE BLUE M&Ms and a Fried Chicken wing while dancing around a Moose (a toy moose is an acceptable substitute, though inclusion of a toy squirrel is recommended if this is done). :)

Failure to correct this MAY lead to humorous situations developing in other games. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. If ANY color M&M's other than Blue is used there is a potential for the universe to suddenly shift four feet to the left. :)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry for ask this, last version i play was the 17.1 now i see the v0.18 ES
Also in the changelog i see only:
v0.18
[official to be added]
Mrs. Smith/Susan features in the extra scene, using two of her larger assets for the benefit of the MC for $15+ patrons.

Is only that or there is some more story in it? Just to understand if the only thing is the extra scene.
Thank you

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Hi guys sorry for ask this, last version i play was the 17.1 now i see the v0.18 ES
Also in the changelog i see only:
v0.18
[official to be added]
Mrs. Smith/Susan features in the extra scene, using two of her larger assets for the benefit of the MC for $15+ patrons.

Is only that or there is some more story in it? Just to understand if the only thing is the extra scene.
Thank you
v0.18 adds more story content

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
So it's true you can only knock her up on the romance route? You should be able to breed her since she belongs to you. If you can make her wear that vibrating egg all the time it should be easy to make her get off birth control. I'm sure it's a slight oversight and there'll be more chances. We need a begging emoji. :sneaky:
I think it's better that way. by the fact that Bella loved being subbed and the MC loves being dominant, still not relevant with how they will build a family. It seems that they don't loved each other (in submission route). They just love playing sub-dom. will they raise their kid with love? and it's relevant with the story that there's no threesomes with Rachel in submission-route.

but I'm hoping so much that there will be a harem route with all three daughters. Liza already close to Bella, MC just need a little touch to get first 3s with Liza's 1st time sex. Yup, I think it will be great if Liza's first sex is 3s with Bella :love:

If Mom included in harem route, I think she'll be better take the dominant part to Bella & MC only while MC stay in love mode with his sisters.
the walkthrough is really bad.
well you can start by make a good one and everybody will loved it :love:

for comparison purpose, you can see Mygirlfriend's (by Dharker Studio) walkthrough tho :cool:

Reactions: Blayo

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
instead of looking / asking for a save. it might be faster if you push [tab] while playing tho or extract the images from the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well rachel looks bit like young mommy, lisa doesn't look at all same as her sisters and same goes with rachel and bella so will mc look at all like his siblings will remain as a mystery quite a long time.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So I've been doing a new save for every day.... running out of slots. cant decide if thats "good" or "bad"

4.50 star(s) 326 Votes