Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
Was it intended that the MC went from having a little tan to being really light skinned? I kinda prefered the old one.

Reactions: JJsworld

f00bar

Jan 6, 2019
I don't use Android myself so I don't know if it's possible and the creator of the mod doesn't give any instructions on how to apply it to Android.
Sure, and that's why I asked. It's fine if you don't know, but maybe the creator (or someone else) a way they didn't post yet...

JonSnowKnows

Jun 29, 2017
For those who can't get the incest patch to work can try allowing the app permission to access the storage before launching the game.my incest patch work after I did that.
For me, the app has permission. I denied and allowed it again and a message popped up saying the app was for a previous version of android. I'm currently running android 8. Which version are you running? Also, should the I move the SL data into the folder that the patch created?

Edit* I got it. I was not looking at the app itself, but the patcher app. Idk why, but I automatically assumed the app itself already had permissions allowed.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
For me, the app has permission. I denied and allowed it again and a message popped up saying the app was for a previous version of android. I'm currently running android 8. Which version are you running? Also, should the I move the SL data into the folder that the patch created?
Android patch here, will auto taboo edition...

JonSnowKnows

Jun 29, 2017
Sure, and that's why I asked. It's fine if you don't know, but maybe the creator (or someone else) a way they didn't post yet...
Go to settings>apps>SL>permissions and make sure it's allowed. Make sure permissions on both patcher app and the app itself are allowed.

Reactions: Rodzaju

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Go to settings>apps>SL>permissions and make sure it's allowed. Make sure permissions on both patcher app and the app itself are allowed.
That did it!
I had permissions allowed on patcher but not 9n the actual game.
Allow both & BINGO!
Thank you sir.

Reactions: JJsworld

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Fans of Sisterly Lust while our loved ones developer is ill have his substitute ManicMinxy and his Perverted Hotel let's pray that he has everything in order and judging by the latest messages the update Perverted Hotel is almost ready

Cloudestiny

Jul 11, 2018
I can't wait to see where Perverteer's going to go with Bella's reaction (when you romance her and Rachel) to the ending of V.18 I mean I really hope she joins them, but at the same time she said she didn't feel this way yet about Rachel...

Reactions: dcvngtn3
4.50 star(s) 328 Votes