Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Guy is on a roll in all the game threads, next time he's going to tell us is how bad Jenny from Triangle is because she's a virgin. :ROFLMAO:
Was a virgin number 2 ( Jenny) :sneaky:

Last edited:

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
After the Night Club Scene if you tried to take advantage of her when she was drugged, you will lose her. If you stopped her than the next day she appreciates that you didn't take advantage of her and that evening you get to deflower her.
TY! I don't even remember this scene... i should replay this game!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Guy is on a roll in all the game threads, next time he's going to tell us is how bad Jenny from Triangle is because she's a virgin. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I will but too bad I don't know her and I don't know that game so I will thank you for that warning in case I happen to play that game and next time if you have the balls mention my name instead of saying just guy referring to me and correction all the game threads you say ? you're exaggerating things :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yeah I will but too bad I don't know her and I don't know that game so I will thank you for that warning in case I happen to play that game and next time if you have the balls mention my name instead of saying just guy referring to me and correction all the game threads you say ? you're exaggerating things :)
umm..he quoted @Pitrik so it wasnt you he was referring to..i mean..it shows the quote he used...

Reactions: Canto Forte

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
The more serious things get the more I want to break it off with everyone but Bella. But I also don't want to do that to them, so perhaps I need a new game with a more monogamous mindset.
It's less special when it's less... special.
Bella is definitely best girl. She went A2M and cleaned up Rachel like a champ. Don't want monogamy though. Just because she is a toy doesn't mean I think less of her than the other girls.

Reactions: DocSilence
Oct 25, 2018
MC Needs to get a Mansion on that Incest Island and bring all the women that want his d there. I want a massive Harem route lol. Though most likely has a next to nothing possibility of happening, but hey a man can dream right!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I could write a lot, but nothing I've not already written about earlier updates, so I'll just keep it short.

Awesome work, hot sex scenes, loved Liza's first time, loved how the girls are so into each other as well, awesome cliffhanger.
It's sad that this game is drawing to a close, but it was a fantastic ride.

Thank you @Perverteer for your work.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
MC Needs to get a Mansion on that Incest Island and bring all the women that want his d there. I want a massive Harem route lol. Though most likely has a next to nothing possibility of happening, but hey a man can dream right!
Need:
1 house for the family.
1 house for Adriana & Alina & Preacher's wife.
Possibly somewhere to relocate Discreet Inc.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes