T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Suggestions to make this game even more fun.
Pregnancy for all girls and don't just end the game after tha typical "everyone's pregnant, they lived happily ever after, the end" kind of thing follow through, the birth taking the kids home having to adjust to a new way of life and contemplate having more.
Family orgy, this one is a given, just massive amounts of bodily fluid being exchanged
Open Liza up to all kinds of wild sex with MC including anal have her fully embrace her naughty side
Rachel time to put that rotten teacher in her place guarantee she will never get in the way again.
Bella, not much to do with Bella as her story line is progressing fantastically. Just more sex with her would be good.
Another family trip would be great, this time everyone will have full knowledge of the sex going on, would open up lots of fun opportunities.
Also time to put the asshole ex-boyfriend and the preacher in their place and get rid of them,

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
we'll see it on next chapter what mommy dearest says.

i guess same end scene (this chapter) even if ignores mommy totally and rachel too.

D

Deleted member 802253

i really want to improve my pull-out game for the next update....if you have any suggestions feel free to reply
:ROFLMAO:

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
And Now, the return of "MIdAS BITCHES ABOUT STUFF!" Hold your applause.

First off, Bella says "Are you having a hard-on?" which should be "Do you have a hard on?" or "Have you got a hard-on?".

Next, Mom says "You need to be cleansed, Mistress" Obviously she's the mistress so that should be "You need to be cleansed, Adriana" You could also substitute "Adriana" for "Slut" or "Whore" in keeping with the roleplay.

Small one, not sure if deliberate, Rachel says "Myeah" not sure if that's a mistake or not.

And (almost) lastly, you say "Whenever it stops to be enjoyable for one of us we'll talk about it, like we're doing now" which reads awkward, "Whenever it stops being enjoyable for one of us we'll talk about it, like we're doing now" is more correct, but that makes it seem like an inevitability, "If it stops being enjoyable for one of us we'll talk about it, like we're doing now" is my suggestion, it makes it sound less like one of you is going to stop having fun eventually and has more hope, while still approaching the subject maturely.

I'd also like to see either a safeword, or the "Traffic Light" system discussed with Bella, blundering into a D/S relationship without that is a bad idea IMO.

Other than that, I quite enjoyed this update, hopefully it won't wind down too quickly, I wanna see plenty of hump-piles.

4.50 star(s) 325 Votes