HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Damn, I didn't get into this game until the last update, so it's really hard to play 36 days straight one download, then the next play 2

In no way is that the dev's fault, my own for not getting on this train sooner, still unfortunate

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Can you still do the Descreet Inc route while having a dominate relationship over Mrs. Smith? Or is that femdom only?

Jan 15, 2019
Is there anyone else that thinks the MC is a manipulative little prick and kinda deserves to have his balls chopped off but at the same is so fucking jealous of him?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
we'll see it on next chapter what mommy dearest says.

i guess same end scene (this chapter) even if ignores mommy totally and rachel too.
Won't matter what mommy says the sisters are addicted to the D and mommy will just have to come along for the ride lol

Reactions: Nightphysics

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Is there anyone else that thinks the MC is a manipulative little prick and kinda deserves to have his balls chopped off but at the same is so fucking jealous of him?
He's really not. There is not a woman in this who is not complicit in any relationship that happens. The only time he's manipulative is where the Discreet content is concerned and the blackmail route with Bella

Lets go down the list:
Ana and Alina: Ana has no qualms about fucking anyone she finds attractive, Alina goes right along with Ana.
Riley: Generally interested in the MC, but probably only as a friend and fuckbuddy.
Adrianna: is self explanatory
Nia and Rebeca know exactly what's going on, Nia especially knows about him and Rachael.

As far as his family, he doesn't do anything in the love paths that could be considered manipulative. He simply fills the needs that all of them have.

Rachael wants to be guided and cared for
Bella wants to be saved and protected
Liza needs real love, not the abusive mess that she though love was
Sandra wants loyalty and to be desired as herself again

Once he was that for all of them, they all fell in love pretty quickly. Their own personalities were all sparks that made him fall in love with them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Reactions: Nightphysics

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
have you looked on different pages?
Especially page eleven. Maybe you're as clueless as i was until yesterday, when i found out that there are more than nine save pages....:oops::ROFLMAO:

Nice update! (y) The only thing that had me worried was the Discreet part. I thought of it as some kind of femdom thing. And all there was was abusing Adrianna?

• Haha
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Can you still do the Descreet Inc route while having a dominate relationship over Mrs. Smith? Or is that femdom only?
You can make both route... If you chose at begin of the game ( close to 10-11 days ) the Discreet path , further on ( i think close at 23-24 day ,look at the Wt in the Op to be sure ) you will have the possibility to have an appointment with Mrs Smith at the Opera. There with right choices you will be able to begin the Love route with her

Reactions: The ArcKnight

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
At least Adrianna would be happy with that. :ROFLMAO:

I've only completed up to the 0.18 content, but I definitely like Bella's Love path more than her Submissive path. It really feels like MC is taking advantage of Bella more than a true D/s relationship.
You saying the love route is even hotter than the sub route? How far did you play the sub route?
i really want to improve my pull-out game for the next update....if you have any suggestions feel free to reply
:ROFLMAO:
Why would you wanna pull out? That's not how babies are made.
Won't matter what mommy says the sisters are addicted to the D and mommy will just have to come along for the ride lol
Until she finds out you been knocking up your sisters while threatening to knock her up too and pulls out a chastity cage and strap-on. Fitting punishment for a male slut. :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Until she finds out you been knocking up your sisters while threatening to knock her up too and pulls out a chastity cage and strap-on. Fitting punishment for a male slut. :sneaky:
but! if you played the love&dicreet path, you may clearly see Mommy is not so judgmental... I'll say it again... she probably thought Rachel was giving an unwilling bj to her brother.
and.... it's not called "male slut" , it's called "masterkey"

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ok after 2 playthroughs ( Bella Love + Susan Discreet and no discreet) yesterday I finished Bella's submissive path ( also for Megan :sneaky:) and wow...This path is much better than the love path :)
Is the submissive path worth a playthrough? it's the only route that I've not actually played yet, not sure how I feel about it tbh I like the fiesty Bella it's what makes her character stand out more and also my personal favourite.

Reactions: Rythan25

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Ok after 2 playthroughs ( Bella Love + Susan Discreet and no discreet) yesterday I finished Bella's submissive path ( also for Megan :sneaky:) and wow...This path is much better than the love path :)
Just give me the baby route/discussion for the sub path and I'll be giving it a shot. It does seem mostly good after you get past the initial events (really not into blackmailing/being mean).
Will miss the romantic side of things though.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Is the submissive path worth a playthrough? it's the only route that I've not actually played yet, not sure how I feel about it tbh I like the fiesty Bella it's what makes her character stand out more and also my personal favourite.
Play play :sneaky:

Reactions: Mormont
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes