wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I think Mom catching you with Rachel is the key to bringing the whole family together. Just like Rachel catching you with Bella. Liza already knows that you been when the other sisters. Mom was the last piece in the puzzle.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
I think Mom catching you with Rachel is the key to bringing the whole family together. Just like Rachel catching you with Bella. Liza already knows that you been when the other sisters. Mom was the last piece in the puzzle.
couldn/t agree anymore. fuck all the family members and get them all pregnant :love:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I'm going to finish Bella's submissive paths just like the rest of them, but I'm not sure if I would include something like this in a future project again. I'm might include sub/dom relationships again, but preferably with a different starting point or establishment of power dynamic.
Well for future projects you could think of a dom/sub relationship that is already established or one where both parts actually are interested in that before they start that relationship ;)
I would say in Sisterly Lust the whole Blackmailing Bella didn't fit that well, when you consider how MC treats all the other girls. He is dominant and all, but the blackmailing path definitly had its problems. (ignoring that I really like dominating Bella and I hope her role as a sub will fit in the whole harem path)

Would be nice see Sabine and Miley not only in memories ;)
I can only agree! After Bella, Miley is my favorite girl in the game. She is just too damn cute :love:

Reactions: Mytez

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
for real?!!!! with Mom & adrianna too?!
I'm sold :love:

I think that's the starting point to go to harem with mom too, right?
yes, since you have the option to fuck Adrianna alone, and Mommy dearest finds out that her boy is fucking around... if you're on the love&discreet path, you will be confronted about that and can be a man or break the discreet path

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I've always assumed Sandra sees Adrianna as like her 4th daughter.
Why do people keep saying Sandra? I thought it was Susan. So does grep:
day01.rpy: $ m_name="Susan"
Bella and Rachel don't know about Liza yet, so we need to get through that.

@Perverteer If you go to the forest, then go to Discreet, there are 2 narrative disconnects.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
yes, since you have the option to fuck Adrianna alone, and Mommy dearest finds out that her boy is fucking around... if you're on the love&discreet path, you will be confronted about that and can be a man or break the discreet path
I fuck Adrianna too and Mom knows.
but I was thinking if the dev made a "balanced reward" for being in love route with Bella and submissive route. like for example, if I go for submissive Bella, other than Megan, I can fuck Adrianna outside discreet in submissive too. while in love route, I can only fuck mom but not Adrianna.

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
How can i trigger the Adriana mc and mrs smith? I mean to me ends there after forest with mom and Rachel. Or was it after fucking Bella? I dont remember

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I don't think it will takes time since both girls are accepting each other. But I think Mom will be better to handle this matter while she's the one who will wrap the harem too
I believe mommy will set some ground rules....
1) no sex for Rachel unless her grades improve
2) everyone will get a medical check-up
3) MC wil have to pay equal attention to each of them

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
How can i trigger the Adriana mc and mrs smith? I mean to me ends there after forest with mom and Rachel. Or was it after fucking Bella? I dont remember
Are you on the Discreet path? There were multiple chances to end it; if you did, you won't get the scene.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
I believe mommy will set some ground rules....
1) no sex for Rachel unless her grades improve
poor Rachel
2) everyone will get a medical check-up
nice idea! since MC are not only his family lol
3) MC wil have to pay equal attention to each of them
MC having a gold mine. He can spoils them with "materials" with he's paying attention to others. So, it wont be a problem lol

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I think for Bella and Rachael, who just went through the whole ordeal of having to accept each other, to accept Liza too would be pushing things too far if the MC was the one who revealed it.

In my mind, the ideal situation would be for the MC to "catch" Liza and Bella together. With Liza being in on it of course. Bella would try to explain, but Liza and the MC would just tell her not to worry about it. She wouldn't ideally have a foot to stand on once the truth was revealed at that point.

Then Bella would be able to help with Rachael, probably by having the 3 sisters meet together alone once.

As far as Rachael and the mother situation, I can foresee Susan's "Mistress" persona being used to take control of Rachael and the MC's time together.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
In my mind, the ideal situation would be for the MC to "catch" Liza and Bella together. With Liza being in on it of course. Bella would try to explain, but Liza and the MC would just tell her not to worry about it. She wouldn't ideally have a foot to stand on once the truth was revealed at that point.
Liza: "Come join us, <MC>!"
Bella: "Um...ok..."

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I think for Bella and Rachael, who just went through the whole ordeal of having to accept each other, to accept Liza too would be pushing things too far if the MC was the one who revealed it.

Then Bella would be able to help with Rachael, probably by having the 3 sisters meet together alone once.

As far as Rachael and the mother situation, I can foresee Susan's "Mistress" persona being used to take control of Rachael and the MC's time together.
Bella still needs to be punished for cheating on her daddy. Sure that forced anal scene was hot af but I'm gonna need more. :whistle:
and.... it's not called "male slut" , it's called "masterkey"
"masterkey" is something a male slut would come up with:sneaky:

Reactions: unknown78
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes