ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just noticed something...i think @TiffanyMonroe drives a rusty white van that says "free candy" on the side...or she graduated Gunna Cumma Alotta in Advanced Sarcasm and Whimsy at the University of Mirth

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
talks about Bella dominate path and how it leaves you feeling wrong once it clues in its totally abusive..and also changes the topic before we cross the "off-topic count limit equals delete" threshold.
do not know about other's mindsets..only my own..and i know its just a fantasy game with zero bearing on reality and i should let it go..but the dominate path leaves me feeling morally bankrupt..dirty..like i'm a horrible person...i guess if you play the game on "skip" and do not read..ya do not notice..only notice alot of boobies and creampies..but alas..i'm a reader and its just a bad path for me.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
@TiffanyMonroe let's be real..... james is a sick fuck that thinks about fucking his sister.... that's fucked up!
but... our character fucks his sisters, all three of them, his mom to for some, and has a super sub M girl to... i think the MC wins Sick fuck of the year award here way ahead of James with what you said as a basis lol

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
but being the main character gives him a free pass
I always figure you let James have Ana for now, but lets face it James is a Beta. In fact I've thought it'd be kinda cool if we could cuck him with his sister, making him watch and having her scream out who was better.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
talks about Bella dominate path and how it leaves you feeling wrong once it clues in its totally abusive..and also changes the topic before we cross the "off-topic count limit equals delete" threshold.
do not know about other's mindsets..only my own..and i know its just a fantasy game with zero bearing on reality and i should let it go..but the dominate path leaves me feeling morally bankrupt..dirty..like i'm a horrible person...i guess if you play the game on "skip" and do not read..ya do not notice..only notice alot of boobies and creampies..but alas..i'm a reader and its just a bad path for me.
yup! I'm coolio and the gang when it comes to mindcontrol but the path with Bella, that's just wrong

Reactions: Rythan25 and Mytez

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You let him have his sister? What if she gets pregnant? You compromised our child making spree.
Nani ? I told him he needs therapy and he shouldn't have sex with his siser, after that I fucked every female that was present that night

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
You let him have his sister? What if she gets pregnant? You compromised our child making spree.
i shared his sister in mine for now, mostly because i did not want her annoying me while i worked on the closer to home girls.

once the game gets further i may replay and just make "all your girls(bases) belong to me(us)".

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes