Veer1999

Apr 4, 2018
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

This is a standalone app, and it should work regardless of whether you already have the game installed or not.

All you have to do is download the app and run it. As soon as you see the main menu, you can quit, uninstall my app, and reload the game.

You won't need to keep my app installed, although I'd check to see if the game recognizes itself as the Taboo Edition before uninstalling my app.

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
It is not working

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Hey there Perverteer! Excellent game, lots of replayability. I'm the sort who likes to find every path, so I really appreciate all your hard work to provide so many! Unfortunately, a minor confusion: I played a route where I ignored the main family like a good, healthy-minded boi [I know, I know: "BUT THE GAME IS SISTERLY LUST, WHAT ARE YOU, SOME KIND OF DEVIANT?!" If it helps, I did my very best to impregnate Ana, Alina, Nia, and Rebeca, the only other girls you interact with by pursuing this path aside from Cousin Kira who I let fall over drunk for the lulz]. The game functions fine and the plot holds up - you spend many days waking up and going back to bed, but nothing goes wonky... until this most recent update.

After the timeskip, I get a scene where the eldest sister goes to the reverend to discuss one of her sisters getting knocked up and in the process of confessing this information starts to suspect her brother was the one who did it. Naturally, my MC did a hard double-take: I abandoned the older sister to Brody, I barely even know the middle sister, and I spent the game evilly stealing all of the little sister's friends away from her one by one to claim as my own [Hmm... that "deviant" accusation might have some merit after all]. I assume the game just didn't know what to do with me and kicked me over to one of the "excluded sister tattles" arcs.

Will there be any content for the good, healthy-minded bois like me, where I pass the moral inspection? Is there already, and I just got a bug? And ultimately will I be able to ditch my family, steal James', fly to Paradise Island with my naughty sex slave Alina stuffed in my luggage, and spend the rest of my days married to Ana but working hard (if ya know what I mean) for the Cruz family as a model and personal yoga instructor? [I don't expect all that to be the case, tbh, just trying to plant the seed in your mind :D ]

Whatever the case may be, I hope I haven't come across as discontent with the way things are going. You've done work here that you can be very proud of, and I have complete faith that you'll wrap things up for everyone in a satisfactory manner. I really do love the sisters, my minor concern only arose due to a rogue playthrough to satisfy a What If? that I doubt very many others will ever even attempt. In fact, it's really just cool that there are so many alternatives I could even run into a problem like this at all! If you see fit to leave everything as is, please know I'll still be a happy camper. But if you do take a peek at things, throw in the No Fam Route, maybe even allow me to take Nino to "see the ruins" and tragically come back without him... Well, I'll be truly impressed by your dedication to tying up every single stray end. :)

Above all else though: thank you! Keep up the top-tier quality work! And I hope this was as much fun for you to make as it was for all of us to play!

Reactions: Perverteer

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Hey there Perverteer! Excellent game, lots of replayability. I'm the sort who likes to find every path, so I really appreciate all your hard work to provide so many! Unfortunately, a minor confusion: I played a route where I ignored the main family like a good, healthy-minded boi [I know, I know: "BUT THE GAME IS SISTERLY LUST, WHAT ARE YOU, SOME KIND OF DEVIANT?!" If it helps, I did my very best to impregnate Ana, Alina, Nia, and Rebeca, the only other girls you interact with by pursuing this path aside from Cousin Kira who I let fall over drunk for the lulz]. The game functions fine and the plot holds up - you spend many days waking up and going back to bed, but nothing goes wonky... until this most recent update.

After the timeskip, I get a scene where the eldest sister goes to the reverend to discuss one of her sisters getting knocked up and in the process of confessing this information starts to suspect her brother was the one who did it. Naturally, my MC did a hard double-take: I abandoned the older sister to Brody, I barely even know the middle sister, and I spent the game evilly stealing all of the little sister's friends away from her one by one to claim as my own [Hmm... that "deviant" accusation might have some merit after all]. I assume the game just didn't know what to do with me and kicked me over to one of the "excluded sister tattles" arcs.

Will there be any content for the good, healthy-minded bois like me, where I pass the moral inspection? Is there already, and I just got a bug? And ultimately will I be able to ditch my family, steal James', fly to Paradise Island with my naughty sex slave Alina stuffed in my luggage, and spend the rest of my days married to Ana but working hard (if ya know what I mean) for the Cruz family as a model and personal yoga instructor? [I don't expect all that to be the case, tbh, just trying to plant the seed in your mind :D ]

Whatever the case may be, I hope I haven't come across as discontent with the way things are going. You've done work here that you can be very proud of, and I have complete faith that you'll wrap things up for everyone in a satisfactory manner. I really do love the sisters, my minor concern only arose due to a rogue playthrough to satisfy a What If? that I doubt very many others will ever even attempt. In fact, it's really just cool that there are so many alternatives I could even run into a problem like this at all! If you see fit to leave everything as is, please know I'll still be a happy camper. But if you do take a peek at things, throw in the No Fam Route, maybe even allow me to take Nino to "see the ruins" and tragically come back without him... Well, I'll be truly impressed by your dedication to tying up every single stray end. :)

Above all else though: thank you! Keep up the top-tier quality work! And I hope this was as much fun for you to make as it was for all of us to play!
Ah, you went for the "well-rested route". Liza's dialogue was bugged for a couple of paths (including yours), I had to write some additional dialogue and it should be fixed in the next release. These more unconventional playthroughs are very helpful, because you run into some very special bugs sometimes, so this playstyle is very much encouraged.

I still have to write down all the possible endings, but it's my intention to provide closure for all routes. Of course some variations will get more attention then others, but I don't want anyone left hanging. So yes, an epilogue where your happily married with Ana is feasible.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Ah, you went for the "well-rested route". Liza's dialogue was bugged for a couple of paths (including yours), I had to write some additional dialogue and it should be fixed in the next release. These more unconventional playthroughs are very helpful, because you run into some very special bugs sometimes, so this playstyle is very much encouraged.

I still have to write down all the possible endings, but it's my intention to provide closure for all routes. Of course some variations will get more attention then others, but I don't want anyone left hanging. So yes, an epilogue where your happily married with Ana is feasible.
As long as one has the family plus Riley plus James & the gang plus the slave from Discreet I`ll be happy

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Given my druthers, I'd choose Liza. She's not the prettiest, or the slenderest, but that's just wrappings on a package. It's the package contents that count, and Liza will give back more love and warmth than any of the others.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

Storyline Preview #35
I've nearly finished rendering Day 140 and have made good progress writing v0.21. A lot of storylines are coming together, so it's decision-making time in the next release. The v0.21 should also iron out a few continuity errors, like Liza talking about pregnancies that never happened or the MC stomping around on Rachel's school grounds like Mrs. Steel never warned him.
I'm also testing out some tweaks to Bella's submissive storyline, to make her a little less combative during the first few days. I hope to include those changes in the next release and it should make the MC come across as less of a Machiavellian dickhead in the early stages of the story.
Day 140 includes:

**BEGIN SPOILERS**
  • A shopping trip with the girls (pregnancy paths only)
    [*]A visit to the park together with Liza
    [*]A threesome with Alina or Ana and James (optional)
    [*]A threesome with Rachel and Bella (submissive path)
    [*]Bedtime gymnastics with Riley
**END SPOILERS**

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
From Patreon:

Storyline Preview #35
I've nearly finished rendering Day 140 and have made good progress writing v0.21. A lot of storylines are coming together, so it's decision-making time in the next release. The v0.21 should also iron out a few continuity errors, like Liza talking about pregnancies that never happened or the MC stomping around on Rachel's school grounds like Mrs. Steel never warned him.
I'm also testing out some tweaks to Bella's submissive storyline, to make her a little less combative during the first few days. I hope to include those changes in the next release and it should make the MC come across as less of a Machiavellian dickhead in the early stages of the story.
Day 140 includes:

**BEGIN SPOILERS**
**END SPOILERS**
No Mrs. Smith scene :(

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
From Patreon:

Storyline Preview #35
Day 140 includes:

**BEGIN SPOILERS**
**END SPOILERS**
I'm loving the sound of that last spoiler :love:I wonder if pregnancy will be an option with her :unsure:

Reactions: _Goldie

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
From Patreon:

Storyline Preview #35
Day 140 includes:

**BEGIN SPOILERS**
**END SPOILERS**
You can put a picture ?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes