Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Its kinda hard to read through 8000 replies to the thread. i only started playing this game last month, was kinda late to the party, but sure if the Dev isn't for it and has stated that, no worries, a man could have hoped lol
Yep, it's been stated. No NTR not ever.

The only kind of NTR to happen here is netori when he takes the guys wife and adds her to the harem.

No other men will ever touch one of the women. The only option given for that was allowing James to have sex with his sister but it was an option not something that just happens.

The only drama in the game revolves around the government clamping down on the sex industry and anything they deem immoral.

I get you like what you like but NTR is one thing that will never happen here.

Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Pregnant harem is probably the best thing that has happened in gaming history, you can't just come here and start throwing ideas around about someone taking that away from us. That's fucked up.
I wasn't by no means saying that or even wanted that, what i was thinking was maybe once the Dev finished the harem path for the game, instead of starting a new project he could, go back to the start of the game and add a new path (ntr) so that way everyone gets what they like. but as stated the Dev doesn't like ntr either so it all gouchie, and again i didnt mean to offend anyone in here.

BANGerr

Jul 11, 2019
From Patreon:

Storyline Preview #35
I've nearly finished rendering Day 140 and have made good progress writing v0.21. A lot of storylines are coming together, so it's decision-making time in the next release. The v0.21 should also iron out a few continuity errors, like Liza talking about pregnancies that never happened or the MC stomping around on Rachel's school grounds like Mrs. Steel never warned him.
I'm also testing out some tweaks to Bella's submissive storyline, to make her a little less combative during the first few days. I hope to include those changes in the next release and it should make the MC come across as less of a Machiavellian dickhead in the early stages of the story.
Day 140 includes:
yesss plz focus more on Bella thank u xD

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
hmm I have seen in the gallery that Megan has three other scenes but these scenes doesn't show up in my play trough does someone know how to get them i only got the first one of four

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2018
hmm I have seen in the gallery that Megan has three other scenes but these scenes doesn't show up in my play trough does someday know how to get them i only got the first one of four
Going to guess it's because you haven't played through Bella's sub path. That's where most of the Megan content is.

Reactions: crashload

Golden_OppaiS

Sep 30, 2018
The game crashes when I accept Iris (even with Riley in mix) to live with me "an exception occurred" but the game can continue as long as I press ignore then there follow a couple of scenes that only has wording with black background then I talk to the family the screen is back again. It looks like to with the fact what I made the choice to make Mrs. Smith/Mom pregnant and I made the decision to not make Rachel pregnant but Iris mentions "my sister with a child".

Edit: I found out how to not get the white screen with "an exception occurred" is to have Rachel pregnant and then the game continues as normal even with Mrs. Smith/Mom pregnant

Last edited:

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
so is there going to be more? the last day kinda sucked since all the scenes between the sisters are the same no matter who you pick

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes