rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Tried this last night.

Very surprised by the amount of content. Six or seven days? Very well done releasing a product that offers the player some quality time without bullshit grinding. There are games out there that have been going for six to ten months that don't have this much content, at least from a time perspective.

I like the design of the models but would like to see what the dev could do with a quality rendering rig and software extras.

The story is fap game 101, but at least there are some mysteries going on.

The characters are varied - some cliche as as shit, some surprisingly endearing. The MC starting off as a genuine nice guy, then calling the friends whores was funny but a bit quick.

Not sure how I feel about the invisible Trust and Corruption points. Not knowing will cause me to replay while being unsure what effect I am having might cause me to miss scenes/options.

Good game. Definitely worth supporting if you run that way.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seemed like the game had lots of content which is pretty surprising nowadays where most authors are trying to stretch out their content. When I started the game and started naming the players I got to the older sister and the first name that popped up for her was the name bitch so I put it in and hit enter and sure enough the older sister was the bitch as is the norm for the older sister in these games it seems. One thing that took a bit to get use to was trying to figure out who the hell was who in the walk through I'd come to a name and go who the hell is she but once I started figuring out who was who it went better.

I can't wait till I can beat the shit out of that shit stain of a boyfriend of Liza's. I also have a pretty high suspicion of whow MisterX the blackmailer is.

I would have no problems helping James get some sugar as long as it's not any of my players sugar. If it was just a random unknown person that would be fine but it he wanted one of say the the sisters or mom then I'd reject him and throw his ass out the door and would also make sure the door hit his ass hard on the way out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This has a "Man of the House" vibe to it. I really enjoyed this game so far.

A stern mother. Same as MotH
A Bitch of a sister with a secret. Same as MotH
A younger sister that will sleep with you. Same as MotH

An extra sister that adds spice to the game.

2 female friends to the younger sister both will have sex with MC. Close to MotH

Last edited:
Reactions: User_166761

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017

2 female friends to the younger sister both will have sex with MC. Close to MotH
One could almost substitute Big Brother for Man of the House. It's that formulaic.

I agree that the pacing for the younger sister's slutty friends could be slowed, on the other hand they serve as the obligatory sexual content to satisfy the irrational demand for it in these early chapters. So are the Marquis de Sade book scenes, they are a good literary device (no pun intended).

This game has impressed me overall and I'm looking forward to its continuation.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

I think that doesn't do the game justice at all.
First of, MotH is nothing but a Big Brother rip-off (not bad, but still, basically the same game without Eric), secondly, this one is a regular visual novel with none of the stupid grind of games like BB or MOTH.

Reactions: Wis Lim

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think MotH is way better then Eric's adventure which is what I started calling BB a long time ago back when it became apparent that the DEV was rigging everything around Eric the dickless wonder and that Max was just there as a filler and after awhile I just stopped playing the game.

Reactions: 9thCrux

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I think MotH is way better then Eric's adventure which is what I started calling BB a long time ago back when it became apparent that the DEV was rigging everything around Eric the dickless wonder and that Max was just there as a filler and after awhile I just stopped playing the game.
Honestly it was pretty apparent DS wanted to make a voyeur/NTR game with the cameras and adding in Eric but once he did that the pledges took a nosedive so he had to do a half assed 180 and turn it into half-hearted incest harem game despite him not liking the incest genre.

MotH is better than BB but is one of those you only have to play once every 5 updates or so due to the super quick updates they never really add too much each time.

School, Love and Cousins would be better than BB too if the dev would quit being a whiny bitch and spent time filling out his game further instead of crying about the concept of pirate forums.

This game, pretty great for first real update.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Rejecting Ana hurts your relationship with [Oldest Daughter] (missed opportunity for trust and corruption points with oldest daughter) and you miss her wearing a different dress, which is pretty bad in terms of undesired effects from choices. Also, the walkthrough doesn't mention this at the time when the actual choice to refuse Ana comes up. It doesn't mention it until a day or two later.
Walkthrough said:
Relationships with secondary characters will not negatively impact the story, but might introduce new opportunities with your siblings. Refusing Ana doesn't cause any problems.
I do think that the ability to avoid storylines, while nice, might end up biting the game in the ass later on. So far it seems that the only real branch point is whether you corrupt or gain the trust of Bella - everything else is just unlocking scenes. That's not to say there won't be other branches, but so far the dev has expressed an intent to not punish people for avoiding fetishes, and that doesn't entirely work with the points and dresses that are unlocked by pursuing all content.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Good Mornig, All !
I Played the game yesterday and I Liked it, despite of some coments in wich This game is compared to Other more Elaborated games I was nicely surprised.
I think the Idea is Really Good, and how the dev implemeted it also u can play Fluid and It managed to get my attention due to the different paths of the Caracters, Sombody said in a comment that the story needs some more Kink, and Maybe he wasnt so wrong at all what I missed a bit is the Teasing of 4 example Rachel and with the older Sister.
But over all a nice and solid work Keep it up
I Marked it as one of my favorite Games.
Hopefully he finds a good 3d software, so the Models become more Naturally ( 4 exaple the color of the Skin of Ana look very artificial, with her brother the skin looks better also Liked the differet Ethnicitys (hope i wrote it right) Is a good Turn.
Again thanks 4 the hours of joy playing it

Reactions: TripleZ

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
First game I've found on here that made me actually want to post. A good deal of content to start and I found it very enjoyable.

Glad to see the coffee shop loop seems to have been fixed too.

Reactions: a1fox3

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
I didn't expect much downloading this, thought it would have been another disapointing type of game. Man was I wrong. Yet another project to follow !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jfarmer and a1fox3

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
Like many of you, I was both surprised and pleased with the amount and quality of the content. While the game does have similarities to other games, I sincerely don't see how anyone could call it the same. It's pretty clear that there are certain aspects that those of us that play the games appreciate, and you seriously cannot fault a dev from recognizing that and including those elements in their game.

One thing I REALLY appreciated was the differences in body types and breast sizes. For me, many of the games are so full of ridiculously big boobs and butts that it has become cliche and a total turn-off. Don't get me wrong, I really like curvy, full-figured women, but the fact is that for some games it has become absurd to the point that I don't even bother following them and the dev, or even playing them.

To the Dev: You're doing great. Keep it up.

Constructive criticism: The quality of the renders and animations is fairly low. I don't presume to say you should change because I honestly have no idea what goes into making them, but higher quality images and smoother animations would be appreciated.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There is only 2 stats that you need to worry about trust and corruption but not sure what the console commands are for them but if you have to you can use saveeditonline to change those 2 stats in the save file by dragging and dropping the save file on the page altering what you want to change and then save it and overwrite the old save and then reload your save file.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
what are the console cheats?
You don't really need cheats in this scripted style of visual novel game where each day has unique events moving the story forward. The game may not even know what to do when you have for example 100 corruption points on day 1, since that's a condition that is only possible by cheating.

There is no grinding in this game. Just follow the walkthrough to make the right decisions and you'll get to see all the good stuff.

karan sharma

Apr 27, 2017
There is only 2 stats that you need to worry about trust and corruption but not sure what the console commands are for them but if you have to you can use saveeditonline to change those 2 stats in the save file by dragging and dropping the save file on the page altering what you want to change and then save it and overwrite the old save and then reload your save file.
thanks

karan sharma

Apr 27, 2017
You don't really need cheats in this scripted style of visual novel game where each day has unique events moving the story forward. The game may not even know what to do when you have for example 100 corruption points on day 1, since that's a condition that is only possible by cheating.

There is no grinding in this game. Just follow the walkthrough to make the right decisions and you'll get to see all the good stuff.
i had guessed so

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes