cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Yup bit actually i already have apk file and i my wifi has stopped so i cant download your version so i wanted to do it on my own i have downloaded apkeditor but dont know which files to add or replace
Just put x-patch inside original game folder, build the apk and install it

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Tysm for info
Can you specify file name that has to be replaced or added
Download the fan made pc patch from first post, rename incest_patch.rpyc to x-incest_patch.rpyc and place it in /assets/x-game folder. Rebuild APK.
Don't forget to back up your origina "android/data/parental.love" folder as you need to uninstall the original version. (Repacking changes the APK signature)

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

The game & mod requires write permissions in order to work

This is a standalone app, and it should work regardless of whether you already have the game installed or not.

All you have to do is download the app and run it. As soon as you see the main menu, you can quit, uninstall my app, and reload the game.

You won't need to keep my app installed, although I'd check to see if the game recognizes itself as the Taboo Edition before uninstalling my app.

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
I'm not sure, but I think the latest version of the game ignores your patch. Could be wrong but it seems like it.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Hey all
I have been focussing on Bella love path and now want to continue the DOM path. But I made a mistake and closed the relationship with Rachel. is there a way to switch her back to Relationship 'Yes" via console?? I found how to change attributes but can't work out how to change relationship

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

My list of renders to create is reducing slowly (only 9 to create) and I'm currently going slightly crazy compositing all the pregnancy variations for the next release.
There's quite a lot of branching happening on Day 144 and after finishing the script I decided to add two extra scenes. Creating content for all the various routes is a lot of work, especially towards the end, but Day 144 felt a little empty without a little sex to spice it up.
So what can you expect?
**BEGIN SPOILERS**
  • Iris and Mrs. Smith come home late at night and decide to do some extended cuddling...
  • Lots of kneeling (there might be rings involved)
  • Playtime on the beach with Bella (submissive path)
  • Liza and Mrs. Smith/Suzan have a little fun in a secluded spot on the beach
  • Bella is a little lonely at night (romance path)
**END SPOILERS**
1568999194777.png

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Sad we never got an anal scene with Liza and ms. Smith and the next update being the last update I doubt we'll ever see it.

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I meant the next update will be the last. I will correct my post.
I see more than 1 more update... The story has'nt even reached it's climax yet. They must escape first, then reestablish themselves, reconnect with Nia and family, and then marriage and children, In that order. With the Dev's writing style I say 3 more updates to complete the story.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I see more than 1 more update... The story has'nt even reached it's climax yet. They must escape first, then reestablish themselves, reconnect with Nia and family, and then marriage and children, In that order. With the Dev's writing style I say 3 more updates to complete the story.
Sadly, no. The upcoming v22 will be the last day-by-day update and the one afterwards will have all the epilogue variants.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes