ai...

May 30, 2019
This is a good game. My biggest complaint is even if you miss certain parts of the story they still act like they happened. For instance I never went to the school to meet Rachel so my character never got caught by the councellor kissing Rachel but she still comes to the house. Claiming that she caught my person kissing her and she knows about our sexual relationship even though Rachel isn't pregnant. And she still has the business meeting stating these facts although she never saw the kiss and has no proof. Sorry for the rant but you shouldn't make those options able to be skipped it makes it seem that the meeting is avoidable when it's not.

Reactions: Perverteer

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
This is a good game. My biggest complaint is even if you miss certain parts of the story they still act like they happened. For instance I never went to the school to meet Rachel so my character never got caught by the councellor kissing Rachel but she still comes to the house. Claiming that she caught my person kissing her and she knows about our sexual relationship even though Rachel isn't pregnant. And she still has the business meeting stating these facts although she never saw the kiss and has no proof. Sorry for the rant but you shouldn't make those options able to be skipped it makes it seem that the meeting is avoidable when it's not.
Thanks! That issue was on a list somewhere and I forgot to add the proper fix. Meeting Rachel on Day 39 should now be mandatory in the upcoming release.

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019

Unlocked

v0.22 is being tested as I write this. If everything goes well the update will be released soon, marking Septembers' release of SL.
As the end for SL draws near, the amount of possible paths grows and I've been outlining the various endings that will occur in v0.23. I'm sure you can imagine there'll be quite a lot of endings, alongside one big event to draw everything to a close. The development of v0.23 will likely cover two months in order to avoid rushing things and get everything as right as possible. So that probably means no October release, but a big finale in November.
As I've mentioned before, I'm not going to stop developing VNs after releasing v0.23 and I'm planning on releasing my second project after SL finishes. It's going to be a choice-based erotic VN with a male protagonist containing much of the same fetishes you know and love from SL and a couple of extra ones (optional futanari being among them).
The new project will have a sci-fi setting and lean heavier on story elements than SL (there's plenty of sex planned, so don't worry). I'll reveal the title of the new project next month and do some character reveals alongside the regular posting schedule for SL, to get the hype train rolling (hopefully).

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019

Unlocked

v0.22 is being tested as I write this. If everything goes well the update will be released soon, marking Septembers' release of SL.
As the end for SL draws near, the amount of possible paths grows and I've been outlining the various endings that will occur in v0.23. I'm sure you can imagine there'll be quite a lot of endings, alongside one big event to draw everything to a close. The development of v0.23 will likely cover two months in order to avoid rushing things and get everything as right as possible. So that probably means no October release, but a big finale in November.
As I've mentioned before, I'm not going to stop developing VNs after releasing v0.23 and I'm planning on releasing my second project after SL finishes. It's going to be a choice-based erotic VN with a male protagonist containing much of the same fetishes you know and love from SL and a couple of extra ones (optional futanari being among them).
The new project will have a sci-fi setting and lean heavier on story elements than SL (there's plenty of sex planned, so don't worry). I'll reveal the title of the new project next month and do some character reveals alongside the regular posting schedule for SL, to get the hype train rolling (hopefully).

dose this mean it could come out today

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
With so many endings planned I might just get my married to Alina ending.

There is no squeee loud enough if I get that.

Not going to complain if I don't, it's still going to wrap up in some way I like but I would love me a happy ending with one of my fave girls in all VN's.

She was the first entry to Ava's Harem.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks! That issue was on a list somewhere and I forgot to add the proper fix. Meeting Rachel on Day 39 should now be mandatory in the upcoming release.
Once the game will have its endings ..
It comes to me a question that for a long time that out of curiosity would be interesting to ask ..
Is it possible in the game to avoid one of the sisters? (Or is it a bug?)
I've been playing the game since August 2018 (with a same save started on that date), and for an unknown reason since visiting the beach, Liza simply disappeared from the game.
I was playing the game and thought, maybe a next update is about her ....
(but time went by and Liza was gone, as if she didn't exist)
SL.png
Bug or choices made at the beginning of the game?
Good game that was worth to follow, I will miss when you finish ..(Sister Lust 2 maybe?)
Thanks

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Once the game will have its endings ..
It comes to me a question that for a long time that out of curiosity would be interesting to ask ..
Is it possible in the game to avoid one of the sisters? (Or is it a bug?)
I've been playing the game since August 2018 (with a same save started on that date), and for an unknown reason since visiting the beach, Liza simply disappeared from the game.
I was playing the game and thought, maybe a next update is about her ....
(but time went by and Liza was gone, as if she didn't exist)
View attachment 410678
Bug or choices made throughout the game?
Good game that was worth to follow, I will miss when you finish ..(Sister Lust 2 maybe?)
Thanks
You don't have enough points with her and aren't in a relationship so she has no content.

You missed your chance. Your points are far too low for anything to happen. Liza has a ton of content but you need to have a high enough score and start a relationship.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
You don't have enough points with her and aren't in a relationship so she has no content.

You missed your chance. Your points are far too low for anything to happen. Liza has a ton of content but you need to have a high enough score and start a relationship.
Thanks for answering Avaron1974, but here comes the question how could you have had a chance if she disappeared from the game?
There were no other encounters between the two characters after the beach.
Yes the right thing is to start a new game with clean saves (when the game is complete I will certainly do this)
I try my best to play my games without appealing to walkthrough..(only when really necessary or after finishing the game once)
But as I commented it was a bug or curious situation ..

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for answering Avaron1974, but here comes the question how could you have had a chance if she disappeared from the game?
Yes the right thing is to start a new game with clean saves (when the game is complete I will certainly do this)
I try my best to play my games without appealing to walkthrough..(only when really necessary or after finishing the game once)
Not a bug, you get a lot of Liza's points before the beach. You need to deal with her fiance and spend time with her.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
There's a walkthrough in the OP. Use it and start over.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
You could have had a chance if you set things up right at the very start of the game. If you didn't set things up right, then you lose your chance to proceed. Basically you need to prime them all to be in relationships with you within the first handful of days, and then slowly work on them over time.

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero
Jan 1, 2018
It can be like that with Rachel too, though in both cases they are not completely absent. Also, you certainly talk to them before making the leap and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks for the help ..
Avaron1974, Ztex, Amariithynar and Ti'elby Mercedes ..
So the game really uses a (I don't know if the correct English term) window limit ....
The player has X chances of encounter once lost or ignored..the game blocks a certain path .. (really not even a dialogue)
I'm still on the 33nd and every time the game has given the option (let in, or put out) I chose out, it will be interesting what end I will have ..
(At least I'm sure with Liza I won't have :LOL:)
One of my favorite games of this genre, I'm really going to miss it..
Hopefully Dev's next project is as good as this one...
Mystery solved ..

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2018
Additional notes: If I'm not mistaken...
without the Mom route, you'll never meet Adriana,
without the Lisa route, you'll never meet the Riley, Iris or Lexi,
without Bella (god forbid!), the only thing you'd miss is the one-shots with Hazel and Megan (I think),
I'd have to test it, but I bet you could still have nearly all the content with Ana, Alina and Kira even if you don't follow the Rachel route. You'd probably also get most of the content with Nia and all of the content with Rebeca. Still, without Rachel, you'll miss a lot of the group sex in the game, including Valentina.
Interestingly, Perverteer managed to squeeze in an opportunity to see part of the content with Miley and Sabina (though not Sasha) even if you never play the Rachel route.

Wow! I never realized how many girls you can bone in this game! (And that doesn't even include the Marquis DeSade scenes.) Did I miss any?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Additional notes: If I'm not mistaken...
without the Mom route, you'll never meet Adriana,
without the Lisa route, you'll never meet the Riley, Iris or Lexi,
without Bella (god forbid!), the only thing you'd miss is the one-shots with Hazel and Megan (I think),
I'd have to test it, but I bet you could still have nearly all the content with Ana, Alina and Kira even if you don't follow the Rachel route. You'd probably also get most of the content with Nia and all of the content with Rebeca. Still, without Rachel, you'll miss a lot of the group sex in the game, including Valentina.
Interestingly, Perverteer managed to squeeze in an opportunity to see part of the content with Miley and Sabina (though not Sasha) even if you never play the Rachel route.

Wow! I never realized how many girls you can bone in this game! (And that doesn't even include the Marquis DeSade scenes.) Did I miss any?
I think that's all of them.

Yes you do still get Alina and Ana without Rachel.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes