MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Nope.

Next update is them moving to the island, there is another with epilogues after that.

2 left if I read it right.
You are correct, Perverteer did say that there will be this update then the final update but will take 2 months instead of 1 because of all the story branches. End of Sept update then final by End of Nov.

Reactions: Repuci

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
It's mind numbing to count how many girls are a part of this harem....Brandi, Liza, Bella, Rachel, Adriana, Iris, Riley, Nia, Rebecca. Don't think there's another game out there that can boast this and even if it does, not nearly a high quality a game as this. Just makes me giddy thinking about how everything will play out

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
It's mind numbing to count how many girls are a part of this harem....Brandi, Liza, Bella, Rachel, Adriana, Iris, Riley, Nia, Rebecca. Don't think there's another game out there that can boast this and even if it does, not nearly a high quality a game as this. Just makes me giddy thinking about how everything will play out
Harem Hotel has an equivalently-sized harem along with a number of side characters and a few spaces for new characters to still be introduced. It's also a very high quality game with great art and story.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Will there be Megan ending shall I say?
I highly doubt it. The MC and his family are moving to a new country with the preacher's ex-wife and the cashier but Megan isn't coming with them. She's a very minor character in the story and had no problem with the moral police so there's no reason for her to move to a new country.

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
I highly doubt it. The MC and his family are moving to a new country with the preacher's ex-wife and the cashier but Megan isn't coming with them. She's a very minor character in the story and had no problem with the moral police so there's no reason for her to move to a new country.
You post make me sad

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Alina and Ana aren't moving either yet from what Pervy's said they will be having endings. Ana has a marriage ending anyway so Alina probably will too.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Alina and Ana aren't moving either yet from what Pervy's said they will be having endings. Ana has a marriage ending anyway so Alina probably will too.
That's good. I didn't know they were getting their own endings but I still think Megan will not have her own ending like the rest of the girls. She felt like the most minor character in the game but I would love to see her get her own ending as well.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes