fusolage

Oct 24, 2017
is there a possibility to get the harem ending without pregnancy ? if so can someone share a save for that kind of ending (i searched arouns but didnt find any)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Well some update. Thanks Perverter. To try and translate it to normal life would be impossible. Maybe that makes it so appealing. It is impossible but a lovely dream. A good story teller can only do that; leave you with a dream.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
is there a possibility to get the harem ending without pregnancy ? if so can someone share a save for that kind of ending (i searched arouns but didnt find any)
Just tell each of them you don't want kids when it comes up, the two are completely independent.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is a story and accept it for what it is. All these fucking whinnies; no NTR, no pregnancies or no trans. FFS read the story and enjoy.

Nice Idea for a transgirl mind.:giggle:

Reactions: chris18

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
It would be awesome if we would get an other game in the future when his daughters (of course they all gives birth to only daughters) grown up and make them pregnant too and maybe the sisters again. I know it even more fucked up, like double incest.
and so the family tree, became the family bush and no one knows what exactly their actual family dynamic is anymore and simply refer to each other as mama sis wifey and the MC as the Inseminator Supremeo.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
There is some hiccup in the game ...

Riley declined to marry me, but in the Iris talk you tell her that she is on board ...

Jan 1, 2018
If anybody would be so kind, tell Perverteer that the talk show host shows composite sketches of two people but then tells the audience, "If you know these three..."

Also, "Dr. Philthy"? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sep 21, 2017
finally...I was running low on incestium.... :devilish:

GREAT UPDATE. I feel weird having sex with a pregnant woman...I dunno what to feel but just the thought of denying them my cum just feels...wrong.:sneaky:

but now dick sad...I'm gonna be having blue balls all week till next update, thank you everybody good night!:poop:

PS why can't lisa and rachel become blind love with me!? is it becoz of the harem!? bella and mom are already under my incest spell tho....

Reactions: Perverteer
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes