arms99

May 11, 2018
is anybody else having the error pop up after you go baby shopping with the girls or is the pregnancy route isnt finish which is why it stops there?
I get no errors and I'm on the pregnancy route. Did you impregnate all the girls plus mum or just some of them?

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Christ almighty Perv, I have been away for a while... but... fuck... for lack of a better word... your work is like the Holy Grail for true/purest/whatever Harem fans... no other words man. As in Japan... the purest silence... whew!

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
The Walkthrough is a quite confunsing, I tried to start a relation with Rachend and ended in relation with Bella.

Most of the choices for rachel are from corruption so I need to corrupt her to get a relation or I just fucked up all?

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
The Walkthrough is a quite confunsing, I tried to start a relation with Rachend and ended in relation with Bella.

Most of the choices for rachel are from corruption so I need to corrupt her to get a relation or I just fucked up all?
I mean....I followed the walkthrough and was able to get a relationship with everyone the MC met. Lol. I think you may have fucked something up along the way

Reactions: Noneless

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
I get no errors and I'm on the pregnancy route. Did you impregnate all the girls plus mum or just some of them?
i had the pregnancy talk with all of them liz in the bed, bella over coffee, mom at the park and Rachael already pregnant i doubled check on my saves to made sure..idk i may have to redownload or something E785F0A9-7658-41C1-8995-1AB05E5C8014.jpeg 6B783A5E-BBB4-4B2F-9599-AAE8C47ABF14.jpeg

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I mean....I followed the walkthrough and was able to get a relationship with everyone the MC met. Lol. I think you may have fucked something up along the way
Maybe is just that I avoid all the corrupt choices or the other family members enterly. oh well, time to start again and keep trying.

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
Went to Belugio with pregnant Bella and Liza. Got an error after giving the ring to Bella. Ignored and it's fine except Liza is nowhere. Where has Liza gone? She's my favorite.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

arms99

May 11, 2018
i had the pregnancy talk with all of them liz in the bed, bella over coffee, mom at the park and Rachael already pregnant i doubled check on my saves to made sure..idk i may have to redownload or something View attachment 413281 View attachment 413282
It's weird, in the picture you have only Rachel looks pregnant. Here is my save from the beginning of that day. That should work, as long as you don't mind being called John.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Too bad there wasnt an option to say no to him after offering marriage.
He thinks too much with his D... in this game.
After barely getting away from the taskforce and the media and and that crazy old lady.
He comes up with even more nonsense like marriage.
Theres no way to get that nonesense of marriage out of his head.
I rolled back and tried and failed so live with the results.
It looks like this nonesense is getting to its conclusion.
I hope the next version is better then this one and they have him thinking less with his D....
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
It's weird, in the picture you have only Rachel looks pregnant. Here is my save from the beginning of that day. That should work, as long as you don't mind being called John.
thanks ill give it a try it seems no matter what i do i still get the error so your help is better than nothing thanks

Aug 17, 2019
So far this story is going exactly where I hope it is. I just hope now they've moved to the island they haven't abandoned other characters that should be brought back/added to the harem, like Valentina(though she's a one off), Ana, Megan or (personal fav side girl) Alina.

Reactions: Perverteer

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Maybe is just that I avoid all the corrupt choices or the other family members enterly. oh well, time to start again and keep trying.
All the decisions in this game affect the corruption and trust levels so as long as you followed the walkthrough and made every decision based off the amount of each trait you got, you should've been able to get them all pregnant.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
even when i say yes to all the pregnancy Rachael the only one to get pregnant wtf and then game crash stills

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Too bad there wasnt an option to say no to him after offering marriage.
He thinks too much with his D... in this game.
After barely getting away from the taskforce and the media and and that crazy old lady.
He comes up with even more nonsense like marriage.
Theres no way to get that nonesense of marriage out of his head.
I rolled back and tried and failed so live with the results.
It looks like this nonesense is getting to its conclusion.
I hope the next version is better then this one and they have him thinking less with his D....
The marriage wasn't the MC's idea. Lol. It's the sisters who first bring up the idea of getting married since they love him so much.

And if anything, the girls are thinking with their V....Rachel was the first one to actually go for the MC. Then Bella if you went with the romance route since she became grateful. Liza came to the MC after she felt grateful for being separated from Brody. Iris, Riley, Nia, and Rebecca ALL made the first move. Lol. The only time the MC made his own decision was with Dwayne's mom.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes