Jan 1, 2018
End the game already, the plot feels like going nowhere. It should've ended like 2-3 updates ago. I really liked it, but now it seems that the dev just "forced creates content?" . No hate, it's just how it seems
I disagree with your opinion, BUT I think a LOT of people wanted several different group sex scenes that wouldn't have made sense before this point in the story. Hence, this last part is sort of stretched to accommodate. But there are some non-sex scenes in the last update that I've been waiting for, so I feel like the story hasn't reached its conclusion yet. I might agree that we're past the climax now, though.

Reactions: texasterry

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Ok sorry this post, i get in my lisa (second d) and the ass ex.bof) doing shit. (ill deal with the x further)

Lisa is vevy inteligent, capable and could smash in a single hit alot of so called genious of the ilumitati. Period.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Perverteer, in one of my saves i'm only on Rachel Path and she is pregnant, and we are going to move to belugio but for some reason the game ends in day 143 instead of 144, it's a bug or the route is not done yet?

Reactions: Akuniz

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
it is posible to add some generic actions and/or options to to retry some path in which you failed previously at different time ?

since it is not funny to do absolutely nothing in many times in row.

Reactions: texasterry

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Oh that was a nice unofficial final episode for the game. Selena was a great late addition. Didn't run into any problems since none of my six brides are pregnant, thus I never got the obviously problematic scene. Also I hit the nail on the head with my prediction how the home front would play out (not that difficult to guess though).

Some minor gripes:

- The order of proposals was a bit weird.
- As usual the pictures would not always reflect the text. Like the text would say you are deep inside a girl and the pic shows the head barely in. Also, I wouldn't declare Selena's breasts as "small" - I'd say bigger than most of the past girls, also Nia, on level with Bella and almost got Liza. Some additional renders would solve that problem, but of course, time and resource restrictions, it's no biggie in the grand scheme of things.
- Same for the few spelling and grammar errors that slipped through.

Looking forward to the epilogue. :D (It looks like I'm out for the sequel though.)

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Some minor gripes:

- The order of proposals was a bit weird.
It did initially strike me as odd while playing, but I think there just isn't a perfect way to propose to 7 women in that short time frame with their varying levels of integration, shall we say. On the balance though, not having Iris and Riley be an afterthought seems like a nice gesture (on the other hand, Adriana was exactly where she belongs).

----------------------

Great update overall though, returned so much levity after the heavy shit with the prudes - definitely looking forward to the epilogues (and the new project :sneaky:)

Reactions: Perverteer

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It did initially strike me as odd while playing, but I think there just isn't a perfect way to propose to 7 women in that short time frame with their varying levels of integration, shall we say. On the balance though, not having Iris and Riley be an afterthought seems like a nice gesture (on the other hand, Adriana was exactly where she belongs).

----------------------

Great update overall though, returned so much levity after the heavy shit with the prudes - definitely looking forward to the epilogues (and the new project :sneaky:)
Like I said the mc is thinking with his D... (he said it himself more then once) and he wont stop.
It might bring attention to himself and his familiy if he contines.
Hell be exposed worse then that king who lives there then fun begins.
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What was the point of releasing Brodys footage if he was gonna be more unstable and more dangerous after that?
Wish the dev would change that so the mc would just beat more of the crap out of him.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Like I said the mc is thinking with his D... and he wont stop.
It might bring attention to himself and his familiy if he contines.
Ahm, I'm not sure if you haven't played the update yet or failed to grasp it. They have moved to another country, so they couldn't care less what the Puritans back home do. The only attention the MC will get would be if he continues like that is that it will get out who that best-selling statue is modeled after...

Last edited:
Reactions: Perverteer

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
I just played the update it was really good but there were just small things that bother me a bit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but else it was a good update keep up the good work (y)

Last edited:

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I definitely want to buy each girl a gold plated model as a wedding gift. After all, I can only be in one at a time...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Ahm, I'm not sure if you haven't played the update yet or failed to grasp it. They have moved to another country, so they couldn't care less what the Puritans back homes do. The only attention the MC will get would be if he continues like that is that it will get out who that best-selling statue is modeled after...
Yeah I played that part. Lucky they got away in time without having to deal with the taskforce.
Cutting it too close. They sure have some nosey neighbors.
One of them told them they left. What business is it of his to tell them that?

Last edited:

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Yeah I played that part. Lucky they goet in time without having to feal with the taskforce.
So that the task force do not spend the next week camping out to grab them when they get home.
Though that would have been funny...

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I'm not too sure anyone could possibly come up with a perfect way to propose marriage to seven different women.
Fair ;).
I just played the update it was really good but there were just small things that bother me a bit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but else it was a good update keep up the good work (y)
I really like that they have a dynamic with each other and aren't just totally focused on the MC actually, but I'm not gonna argue about tastes here. You are wrong about Liza tho, MC gets her there first try after she asks about it :cool:
Yeah I played that part. Lucky they got away in time without having to deal with the taskforce.
What even is your problem dude? You don't have to play full carpe diem harem mode if you think it's "too risky" in-universe or whatever.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes