ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Fair ;).

I really like that they have a dynamic with each other and aren't just totally focused on the MC actually, but I'm not gonna argue about tastes here. You are wrong about Liza tho, MC gets her there first try after she asks about it :cool:

What even is your problem dude? You don't have to play full carpe diem harem mode if you think it's "too risky" in-universe or whatever.
No one is asking you
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just played the update it was really good but there were just small things that bother me a bit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but else it was a good update keep up the good work (y)
I don't mean to sound rude in any way so apologise if anything I say comes off that way but I think you skipped a lot.

Liza only squirts when the MC makes her, Bella was the one to squirt from Liza masturbating her. Liza talks to the Mc in bed about it later on and she asks him to try it on her and he does.

There is a ton of romance between the mother and MC. They go out for a meal, the opera, walk through the park and have a few conversations while cuddling.

As for the lesbian thing, when that many people are involved in a relationship they are bound to take time with each other. MC isn't the only one they love. Liza and Bella tell the MC they also have romantic feelings for each other.

As for the last part, that's not how it works. It may be a model based on the MC's penis but he has no claim of Reb's art. Models don't get a percentage of any art they pay for. They are either volunteers or get a payment upfront. Rebecca is thinking of her kids future and that's settting them up so they never have to worry about money. She's letting them live there for free i'd say that's more than generous.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
In case anybody is wondering about the Dwane Hazel revenge plan.
If the mc has sex with Hazel the mc will show up on the news.
If James has sex with Hazel that's like a forever clicking path. I put that on pause.
You will find out what happened after the Island vacation path.
If the mc decides to search Dwaynes room he will find incriminating photos of Dwane and Hazel. So I think that is the best path.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Well i do agree with the mother aspect, i went for the sisters and was amazed at this version, get them preg, but still we have options for mom. the dev seems to work about some things. And thats very cool. hope he messes around with the teacherr, she gets in my nernes loll,

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well i do agree with the mother aspect, i went for the sisters and was amazed at this version, get them preg, but still we have options for mom. the dev seems to work about some things. And thats very cool. hope he messes around with the teacherr, she gets in my nernes loll,
If you get anybody pregnant do they get out of wherever that is before the takforce gets to them? They were cutting it pretty close at beginning of this version too close.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I have multiple saves for the multiple routes in this one. :)

So far I'll have seven wives, all it needs now is for Alina and Megan to join and we can round the game off nicely!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hope he messes around with the teacherr, she gets in my nernes loll,
I don't think that's possible now.

I know the girls have said the MC has a large penis but I don't quite think it's large enough to reach from a different country.

So far I'll have seven wives, all it needs now is for Alina and Megan to join and we can round the game off nicely!
Ana and Alina ending's will probably be in the epilogue one, they didn't need to move so will be straight forward. Move away with them.

Still holding out hope for my Alina marriage.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

Maybe they can call them on the phone cause its too risky setting foot back in that asylum.
Where is that anyway England or somemthing where they scaped from?

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I've done everything and choose pregnancy route for every girls but Rachel is the only one pregnant ... it's that normal ?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Nice little update, nothing too fancy or out of the ordinary, but it seems like this game might end on a quiet note and I'd certainly appreciate that, you don't always have to have some kind of drama going on, just let people be happy, as unrealistic as it may be and leave the player with a positive impression

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Nice little update, nothing too fancy or out of the ordinary, but it seems like this game might end on a quiet note and I'd certainly appreciate that, you don't always have to have some kind of drama going on, just let people be happy, as unrealistic as it may be and leave the player with a positive impression
nothing too fancy or out of the ordinary ??????????
What game or should I say what version are you playing?
the man just proposed marriage to almost 7 pregnant girls
Show me another game that does that.

Last edited:

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
Maybe they can call them on the phone cause its too risky setting foot back in that asylum.
Where is that anyway England or somemthing where they scaped from?
Maybe it's just my bias speaking but the whole fundamentalisme agenda just screams USA to me.

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
Nice update and i guess next update will the be the end of one of my favourite games in here. Well gotta play at least once more since the harem apparantly is one short. Never played the dompart with Susan so missed her assistant.

Reactions: Perverteer

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
aggressive and scold Rachel for the best outcome
Are you sure that's right?
Is that gonna keep Mrs Steel off Ratchels back?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes