clelag

Jun 16, 2018
Onnnnnly in America!!!!
Bwahahahahahahhahahahahaha
Again slight bias but last i checked moronic preachers with sticks up their asses and a wish for some "decensy" crusade seems more common in that part of the world. Honestly it would'nt suprise me the least if a real life version of the movement in the game popped up over there.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nice little update, nothing too fancy or out of the ordinary, but it seems like this game might end on a quiet note and I'd certainly appreciate that, you don't always have to have some kind of drama going on, just let people be happy, as unrealistic as it may be and leave the player with a positive impression
How is it unrealistic?

For the most part, people don't go through much drama.

We don't live in a soap, generally people go about their lives quite happily.

Considering this game has had minor dramatic elements and those it had were over with very quickly and had no negative impact.

It was always going to end happy ever after. It could never end any other way.

You want unrealistic, go play Acting Lessons. That much drama happening to 1 guy, now that was the man the worst luck in any VN i've ever read.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
How is it unrealistic?

For the most part, people don't go through much drama.

We don't live in a soap, generally people go about their lives quite happily.

Considering this game has had minor dramatic elements and those it had were over with very quickly and had no negative impact.

It was always going to end happy ever after. It could never end any other way.

You want unrealistic, go play Acting Lessons. That much drama happening to 1 guy, now that was the man the worst luck in any VN i've ever read.
Let's not bring that up in here.....bad vibes :'(

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
ok i read the last couple pages to check to see if anyone ran into this or not and i couldnt find it. I am on the plane talking to the youngest sister telling her about the past and i get this error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_21'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day143.rpyc", line 227, in script call
File "day143.rpyc", line 1599, in script call
File "D:\My top Ten\SL\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "day143.rpyc", line 227, in script call
File "day143.rpyc", line 1599, in script call
File "D:\My top Ten\SL\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_21'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SL 0.22
Sun Sep 29 00:51:06 2019

hope someone has a fix cause i want to see more lol. Oh i have all the girls preggo but the middle sister.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This update was a fuckin' joke, right? I mean, it has to be. Added 2 new days, the first day was the airplane ride and then sleeping, and the second day was the proposals. That's it? Bruh. Where are the cameras?
There are scenes with Bella, Liza and the mother, the mother and Iris, Riley, Rebecca and Nia with Serene.

You have obviously messed up very badly if you aren't getting anything.

That's on you, not the game.

The content is there for people that got it.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Well, not necessarily messed up, but if you're playing one of the exclusive paths and have been faithful to them, this is certainly another instance of Well Rested Simulator 2019 ... which still doesn't qualify the update overall as a joke just because your particular girl(s) only got the two key scenes.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes