ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You mean the Americans dont win.
Isnt it strange that in real life when you are put in jail you are treated as a slave?
Abraham Lincoln forgot to do something about that part.
Americans just found a loophole to get away with as much as they can.
What does that even mean?
facepalm
If I was Arnold Swatzennigger, I would say that is a girlie man's response.

Last edited:
Reactions: texasterry

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Yeah, it was mostly meant as a joke. I wouldn't say no danger if you encourage her brother though... But the resulting constellation would be a total mess and probably not very appealing for many people here.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Why are you surprised?

She's a girl that knows what she wants and has a kinky side, of course she's going to be popular.
Well you kinda described the majority of characters in games like these. The NPC actually has to be outwardly appealing, as superficial as that may sound. Like the old maid Private Community.....she was a unanimously scary character. Lol

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well when Bella tells the mc about her plans for the future.
About a loving husband a house and 2 loving children.
I couldnt deny her request.
Besides she looked beautiful in a wedding dress.
I must have clicked too fast or skipped that part.
That happens after she goes to lingerie store at the cafe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
ok i read the last couple pages to check to see if anyone ran into this or not and i couldnt find it. I am on the plane talking to the youngest sister telling her about the past and i get this error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_21'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day143.rpyc", line 227, in script call
File "day143.rpyc", line 1599, in script call
File "D:\My top Ten\SL\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "day143.rpyc", line 227, in script call
File "day143.rpyc", line 1599, in script call
File "D:\My top Ten\SL\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_21'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SL 0.22
Sun Sep 29 00:51:06 2019

hope someone has a fix cause i want to see more lol. Oh i have all the girls preggo but the middle sister.
Did you install the latest version on top of an old version? Don't do that. Always install these games in a new folder.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are scenes with Bella, Liza and the mother, the mother and Iris, Riley, Rebecca and Nia with Serene.

You have obviously messed up very badly if you aren't getting anything.

That's on you, not the game.

The content is there for people that got it.
well I saw all but Riley's scene (beside proposing her) and she is part of harem so nothing should be messed up (although walkthrough missed bit).

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Great seeing Nia and Rebeca again, two of my favorites. I thought It was a little strange there was no phone number or email exchange between them and MC. Surely more quality time to be spent with MC seeing how much Nia missed him, maybe give her baby too, same for Rebeca :LOL:. Nice upgrade with adding Selena into the mix (she was in that one celebration render in the far right corner).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Riley reaction was the funniest. Too bad Steele and the moral group didn’t get no harsher comeuppance for being nosy and meddlesome, like had of some their dirty laundry aired out.

I do hope Kira appears again in the epilogue, it’d be such a waste to have her as a one-off character, she was another favorite of mines and one of the best looking girls. Alina and Ana too, who I’d assume be fine playing the mistress role, but a few more rings are just as nice, i imagined they'd be a helpful hand for Rebeca’s art creations along with MC.

I guess all the secondary girls were on the pill, because I had MC creampie every chance he got with Kira, Ana, Alina, Adriana (not surprised), Riley, Iris, Sasha (also, not a surprise), Sabine, Miley, Megan, Valentina (well, gone this far) and Hazel (no, but it’d be funny by either James or MC :p, the Maury Show edition?).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Surely more quality time to be spent with MC seeing how much Nia missed himfar right corner).
That was just sex talk. She quite happily fucks her girlfriend, mother and brother.

As others have said, she's not the MC's, she just uses his dick every now and then.

Rebecca probably has quite a lot of lovers.

Reactions: D Dog

K18

Apr 19, 2018
That was just sex talk. She quite happily fucks her girlfriend, mother and brother.

As others have said, she's not the MC's, she just uses his dick every now and then.

Rebecca probably has quite a lot of lovers.
Still doesn't stop them from spending quality time together.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Judging by all the artwork she has about, I think that's a pretty safe bet! ;)
That's what gave it away to me.

She has a lot of dick and tit pics around the place so I think she has a lot of men and women she's very intimate with.

I am interested in finding out how she managed to push the sperm out with her piss though .... contrary to some beliefs we don't pee out of that hole.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Did you install the latest version on top of an old version? Don't do that. Always install these games in a new folder.
i always put the latest version on top of the old version on all of the Vn/games i play from here and have never ever had a problem. and i do mean Never had a problem. so saying that not sure if that was the problem here or not but i redownloaded it and played til the end no problem.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes