Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I have done a few paths but I always mess up and forget Liza or one of the others. I end up with them back on their original paths. So this time I sat down with the walkthrough to try for the complete man-whore experience.

I am glad to hear there is more content with Riley as she was the best part of helping Liza out. The last time I saw her we had ducked into a sex shop to escape a mob in my first playthrough. I had seen nothing of her since. I did duck out on Alina before going on holiday. She was just more than I could handle with what she wanted. I'll have to see if she pops back up when we return and decide from there.

I've got to say the harem path is exhausting. My play through with Rachel and Bella both solo or together gave the MC some breathing room. I've got to think he must have a drawer full of good stimulants somewhere keeping him upright. I also hadn't restarted in a while so I am enjoying taking my time to take it all in again. I am trying to pace myself as this is quite daunting to tackle all the ladies. It's just surprising when I look at how many days are out now and realize I am only on the third week. The days passed so much quicker when I didn't put the effort in. :coffee:

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
Jan 1, 2018
I have done a few paths but I always mess up and forget Liza or one of the others. I end up with them back on their original paths. So this time I sat down with the walkthrough to try for the complete man-whore experience.

I am glad to hear there is more content with Riley as she was the best part of helping Liza out. The last time I saw her we had ducked into a sex shop to escape a mob in my first playthrough. I had seen nothing of her since. I did duck out on Alina before going on holiday. She was just more than I could handle with what she wanted. I'll have to see if she pops back up when we return and decide from there.

I've got to say the harem path is exhausting. My play through with Rachel and Bella both solo or together gave the MC some breathing room. I've got to think he must have a drawer full of good stimulants somewhere keeping him upright. I also hadn't restarted in a while so I am enjoying taking my time to take it all in again. I am trying to pace myself as this is quite daunting to tackle all the ladies. It's just surprising when I look at how many days are out now and realize I am only on the third week. The days passed so much quicker when I didn't put the effort in. :coffee:
I agree with pretty much everything you said here. But you do know it skips from day 39 to day 139, right? Don't expect 139 uninterrupted days of content. :LOL:

Reactions: Rixto003

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Found me an exception.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'day140_l_b_r_m_shop[pregnancies]': could not find image. (u'day140_l_b_r_m_shop_pregnant_r')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day140.rpyc", line 56, in script
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-0 22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1272, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-0 22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1151, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-0 22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-0 22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 1077, in add
    thing.set_transform_event("show")
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-0 22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
    self.child.set_transform_event(event)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-0 22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 705, in set_transform_event
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-0 22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'day140_l_b_r_m_shop[pregnancies]': could not find image. (u'day140_l_b_r_m_shop_pregnant_r')

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SL 0.22
Mon Sep 30 23:29:16 2019
And another.

Code:

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/day143.rpy, line 909)

Full traceback:
  File "day143.rpyc", line 895, in script
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-0 22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-0 22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 2033, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-0 22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/day143.rpy, line 909)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SL 0.22
Mon Sep 30 23:35:08 2019
And again.

Code:

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/day143.rpy, line 1104)

Full traceback:
  File "day143.rpyc", line 1089, in script
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-0 22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-0 22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 2033, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-0 22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/day143.rpy, line 1104)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SL 0.22
Mon Sep 30 23:36:28 2019

Last edited:

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I agree with pretty much everything you said here. But you do know it skips from day 39 to day 139, right? Don't expect 139 uninterrupted days of content. :LOL:
I know it is just packing so much more into the days I previously had. Spaced apart or on dedicated paths it seems sparse in parts. All at once and it is just so much more going on so the days feel much longer.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
played the game from start to end point and I have to say there is so much content in this it isn't even funny. I also found it refreshing to see that there are actual consequences within this game instead of it just being a straight out fuck fest with no limits.

Still I was trying to wrap my head around why Susan would refuse to marry you if you were still with Riley. While I could see why Riley would somewhat hold a grudge against Iris (see being Justin's wife or former wife) I never saw why Susan would refuse to marry you or would break up with you if you were with Riley.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Still I was trying to wrap my head around why Susan would refuse to marry you if you were still with Riley. While I could see why Riley would somewhat hold a grudge against Iris (see being Justin's wife or former wife) I never saw why Susan would refuse to marry you or would break up with you if you were with Riley.
Depends on route I think, they all agreed in my full harem play.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Got a question. Everybody says they have seven wives I only got six. Who am I missing?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I did do that path. Maybe a glitch?
She didn't joined the escape to Belugio at all?
Could be a glitch, or maybe some choices throughout the session you did closed her path?
I have no clue, she joined my "crew" eagerly in my playthrough.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
She didn't joined the escape to Belugio at all?
Could be a glitch, or maybe some choices throughout the session you did closed her path?
I have no clue, she joined my "crew" eagerly in my playthrough.
Ok guess I will just replay the game. Thanks.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th
Apr 16, 2019
zippy works?
It does, thanks a lot! Mega is terrible for Brazilians, they set up hardcaps on download limit and now they just cut it off completely.

I want a WT mostly to replay it and setup so I can pick who I want pregnant, because I just creampied everyone on every opportunity lol.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes